Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Lair's Elemental Census?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Alrighty;

Wind: 16
Light: 3
Ice: 2
Arcane: 2
Shadow: 3
Nature: 5
Earth: -
Lightning: 4
Plague: 3
Fire: -
Water: 2

Welp, I'm not so shocked about the Wind count, since it's my flight, the premise of my whole clan is generational binding, and I received a lot of free babies on my first day here. Nature isn't surprising either, since I love Nature Flight. Kinda thought I would have more Shadow babes, and I had no idea I'd been secretly collecting Lightning.
Alrighty;

Wind: 16
Light: 3
Ice: 2
Arcane: 2
Shadow: 3
Nature: 5
Earth: -
Fire: -
Water: 2

Welp, I'm not so shocked about the Wind count, since it's my flight, the premise of my whole clan is generational binding, and I received a lot of free babies on my first day here. Nature isn't surprising either, since I love Nature Flight. Kinda thought I would have more Shadow babes, and I had no idea I'd been secretly collecting Lightning.
Lightning: 22.
Fire: 6.
Arcane: 4.
Earth: 2.
Ice: 2.
Light: 2.
Water: 2.
Plague: 1.
Shadow: 1.
Wind: 1.
Nature: 0 (so far!).

Absolutely no surprises. I'm trying to stick to a 50% Lightning, 25% Fire and Arcane, 25% everything else mix for lore reasons (well, lore and eye colour =P), and I'm almost exactly on the mark.
Lightning: 22.
Fire: 6.
Arcane: 4.
Earth: 2.
Ice: 2.
Light: 2.
Water: 2.
Plague: 1.
Shadow: 1.
Wind: 1.
Nature: 0 (so far!).

Absolutely no surprises. I'm trying to stick to a 50% Lightning, 25% Fire and Arcane, 25% everything else mix for lore reasons (well, lore and eye colour =P), and I'm almost exactly on the mark.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Wind: 5
Light: 5
Ice: 8
Arcane: 8
Shadow: 7
Nature: 8
Earth: 2
Lightning: 7
Plague: 7
Fire: 5
Water: 1

Wow, I have a lot of nature dragons ouo I thought I had more Earth ones because I like the eye color but I guess not. I don't like the eye color for water so that's not surprising at all. I don't like fire either but eh.
Ice: 8
Arcane: 8
Nature: 8
Earth: 2
Lightning: 7

Wow, I have a lot of nature dragons ouo I thought I had more Earth ones because I like the eye color but I guess not. I don't like the eye color for water so that's not surprising at all. I don't like fire either but eh.
Shadow: 37
Earth: 5
Plague: 8
Wind: 9
Water: 9
Lightning: 12
Ice: 5
Arcane: 10
Nature: 6
Fire: 8

Also excluding temp dragons, and wow, that's a sizable lead. XD
Shadow: 37
Earth: 5
Plague: 8
Wind: 9
Water: 9
Lightning: 12
Arcane: 10
Nature: 6
Fire: 8

Also excluding temp dragons, and wow, that's a sizable lead. XD
hi
Water: 8
Lightning: 2
Ice: 6
Light: 4
Earth: 1
Shadow: 2

Everything else: Zero.

i need more Lightning/Earth/Plague and Shadow dragons. I know I will never touch Arcane dragons because i despise the color pink. Same with Fire because I'm not fond of orange. Might get a Nature or Wind dragon if I find any that look good.
Water: 8
Lightning: 2
Ice: 6
Light: 4
Earth: 1
Shadow: 2

Everything else: Zero.

i need more Lightning/Earth/Plague and Shadow dragons. I know I will never touch Arcane dragons because i despise the color pink. Same with Fire because I'm not fond of orange. Might get a Nature or Wind dragon if I find any that look good.
aqLwpCP.png
Shadow: 4
Ice: 4
Arcane: 5
Lightning: 3
Light: 10
Water: 3
Nature: 1
Earth: 3

Despite the obvious home-element bias, I'm fairly well balanced imo.
Shadow: 4
Ice: 4
Arcane: 5
Lightning: 3
Light: 10
Water: 3

Despite the obvious home-element bias, I'm fairly well balanced imo.
CQy7TyL.png
Arcane: 25
Fire: 1
Light: 2
Nature: 11
Plague: 1
Wind: 4

Conclusion: I need more Earth, Fire, Plague and Water dergs. I have no idea I've been collecting Nature dergs??? I also need more Lightning dergs cuz their eyes are pretty. Then I need to clean my lair of Arcane dergs... but they're so pretty what do D:

The numbers gave me an idea for clan lore tho... like, what if my Arcane clan and a Nature clan decided they'd be sending dragons to each other as an act of friendship to make up for the shenanigans during that one Greenskeeper Gathering although I wasn't even here yet when that happened but hey, it's lore.
Arcane: 25
Fire: 1
Light: 2
Nature: 11
Plague: 1
Wind: 4

Conclusion: I need more Earth, Fire, Plague and Water dergs. I have no idea I've been collecting Nature dergs??? I also need more Lightning dergs cuz their eyes are pretty. Then I need to clean my lair of Arcane dergs... but they're so pretty what do D:

The numbers gave me an idea for clan lore tho... like, what if my Arcane clan and a Nature clan decided they'd be sending dragons to each other as an act of friendship to make up for the shenanigans during that one Greenskeeper Gathering although I wasn't even here yet when that happened but hey, it's lore.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Wind: 6 (2 progens, 2 bred, 2 bought)
Nature: 7
Plague: 10 (6 bred, 4 bought)
Light: 7
Arcane: 3
Fire: 4
Ice: 3
Shadow: 1

I'm kind of surprised that I had such a big amount of light and nature dragons. I also didn't know I've saved so many of the dragons I've bred in plague nests. I pity the lonely little shadow dragon as well.
Wind: 6 (2 progens, 2 bred, 2 bought)
Nature: 7
Plague: 10 (6 bred, 4 bought)
Light: 7
Arcane: 3
Fire: 4
Ice: 3

I'm kind of surprised that I had such a big amount of light and nature dragons. I also didn't know I've saved so many of the dragons I've bred in plague nests. I pity the lonely little shadow dragon as well.
Ice: 7
Fire: 2
Lightning: 1
Light: 1
Arcane: 1
Wind: 1

Well. I purged my lair not too long ago so that's why there is no Earth dragon, for example.
Ice: 7
Fire: 2
Lightning: 1
Light: 1
Arcane: 1
Wind: 1

Well. I purged my lair not too long ago so that's why there is no Earth dragon, for example.
ijWAday.png
I keep track of this on a spreadsheet, so, checking that...

Shadow: 16 (2x progens, 4x hatched in lair, 2x Gen 1s. I swear I don't TRY to get mostly Shadow ones, aside from the Gen 1s, it just...happens.)
Lightning: 7 (This number surprised me. I didn't realize I had so many?)
Light: 4 (Surprising, since there was a point this was zero.)
Nature: 3 (Including my clan leader!)
Earth: 3 (Sadface. I love Earth eyes but apparently either a) most people don't so there's not a lot of demand outside of colours I don't really like or b) Earth flight, being so small, doesn't breed the volume of dragons the others do to be able to find them)
Ice: 3 (I have mostly dark dragons and I'm not hugely fond of Ice eyes on them.)
Plague: 3 (A couple and their son's mate. Awww.)
Arcane: 2 (Nooot a pink fan.)
Wind: 2 (Also surprising? I like Wind eyes, just...apparently don't have many? It is a mystery.)
Fire: 1 (Not...surprising. They don't really go with most of my tastes.)
Water: 1 (You would think with all this BLUE around I'd have more.)

Actually, checking the numbers...I have more Earth than I do a lot of larger flights. So maybe when I start actively collecting dragons again, I'll make a point of finding Earth ones.
I keep track of this on a spreadsheet, so, checking that...

Shadow: 16 (2x progens, 4x hatched in lair, 2x Gen 1s. I swear I don't TRY to get mostly Shadow ones, aside from the Gen 1s, it just...happens.)
Lightning: 7 (This number surprised me. I didn't realize I had so many?)
Light: 4 (Surprising, since there was a point this was zero.)
Nature: 3 (Including my clan leader!)
Earth: 3 (Sadface. I love Earth eyes but apparently either a) most people don't so there's not a lot of demand outside of colours I don't really like or b) Earth flight, being so small, doesn't breed the volume of dragons the others do to be able to find them)
Ice: 3 (I have mostly dark dragons and I'm not hugely fond of Ice eyes on them.)
Plague: 3 (A couple and their son's mate. Awww.)
Arcane: 2 (Nooot a pink fan.)
Wind: 2 (Also surprising? I like Wind eyes, just...apparently don't have many? It is a mystery.)
Fire: 1 (Not...surprising. They don't really go with most of my tastes.)
Water: 1 (You would think with all this BLUE around I'd have more.)

Actually, checking the numbers...I have more Earth than I do a lot of larger flights. So maybe when I start actively collecting dragons again, I'll make a point of finding Earth ones.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16