Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Lair's Elemental Census?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Arcane: 5
Ice: 2
Water: 1
Shadow: 1

I'm in Light. Um.
Arcane: 5
Shadow: 1

I'm in Light. Um.
Arcane - 16
Water - 5
Nature - 2
Ice - 7
Wind - 9
Shadow - 2
Fire - 3
Lightning - 2
Light - 5
Earth - 1
Plague - 0

Of course I have the most Arcane, since I'm in that flight and hope to fill my lair with more "home-grown" dragons in the future. I also have a high number of Wind dragons, since my best friend is in Wind and likes to send hatchlings my way. As for the others, most of them were from when I first joined and was buying up dragons willy-nilly without paying attention to what element they were until AFTER I bought them. I have nothing against plague; I had a few earlier but they just happened to get exalted.
Arcane - 16
Water - 5
Nature - 2
Ice - 7
Wind - 9
Shadow - 2
Fire - 3
Lightning - 2
Light - 5
Earth - 1
Plague - 0

Of course I have the most Arcane, since I'm in that flight and hope to fill my lair with more "home-grown" dragons in the future. I also have a high number of Wind dragons, since my best friend is in Wind and likes to send hatchlings my way. As for the others, most of them were from when I first joined and was buying up dragons willy-nilly without paying attention to what element they were until AFTER I bought them. I have nothing against plague; I had a few earlier but they just happened to get exalted.
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
This is everything in my lair, including a few dragons that are for sale and other temps:

Nature 51 (2 progens; 32 bred by me; 14 bought or gifted; 3 hatched from elemental eggs)
Ice 8
Light 8
Shadow 6
Arcane 5
Fire 4
Earth 4
Plague 3
Lightning 3
Wind 3
Water 2

...that's a substantial majority of Nature dragons. My clan is heavily lore based, though, and I do keep a lot of my hatchlings.

I don't usually pay attention to element when buying dragons, though very occasionally I'll look for something specific—again, for lore reasons.
This is everything in my lair, including a few dragons that are for sale and other temps:

Nature 51 (2 progens; 32 bred by me; 14 bought or gifted; 3 hatched from elemental eggs)
Ice 8
Light 8
Shadow 6
Arcane 5
Fire 4
Earth 4
Plague 3
Lightning 3
Wind 3
Water 2

...that's a substantial majority of Nature dragons. My clan is heavily lore based, though, and I do keep a lot of my hatchlings.

I don't usually pay attention to element when buying dragons, though very occasionally I'll look for something specific—again, for lore reasons.
MmSftql.png
Currently all of the dragons I have are permanent, so...

Light- 33
Shadow- 1
Nature- 6
Wind- 4
Arcane- 0
Plague- 3
Fire- 1
Water- 5
Lightning- 2
Ice- 5
Earth- 0

So much light in my lair. Which makes sense, since I'm in light, but that's quite the majority since I don't have more than 6 of any other element.
Currently all of the dragons I have are permanent, so...

Light- 33
Shadow- 1
Nature- 6
Wind- 4
Arcane- 0
Plague- 3
Fire- 1
Water- 5
Lightning- 2
Ice- 5
Earth- 0

So much light in my lair. Which makes sense, since I'm in light, but that's quite the majority since I don't have more than 6 of any other element.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

Only counting perma-dragons for this one.

Water: 8
Arcane: 3
Wind: 3
Ice: 1
Light: 2
Nature:1
Only counting perma-dragons for this one.

Arcane: 3
Wind: 3
Ice: 1
Light: 2
Nature:1
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
Arcane: 19 (6 purchased)
Ice: 5
Shadow: 4
Wind: 4
Plague: 3
Light: 3
Water: 2
Nature: 2
Fire: 2
Lightning: 2
Earth: 1
Arcane: 19 (6 purchased)
Ice: 5
Shadow: 4
Wind: 4
Plague: 3
Water: 2
Nature: 2
Lightning: 2
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
Shadow: 5
Ice: 3
Arcane: 15
Lightning: 4
Plague: 2
Wind: 0
Nature: 1
Earth: 0

I mean...makes sense Arcane would be the most. Sorry Wind & Earth! Haven't gotten around to having any of you yet!
Shadow: 5
Ice: 3
Arcane: 15
Lightning: 4
Plague: 2
Wind: 0
Nature: 1
Earth: 0

I mean...makes sense Arcane would be the most. Sorry Wind & Earth! Haven't gotten around to having any of you yet!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
I don't even have to check my lair to know mine! When I came back from hiatus I actually exalted all non-plague dragons that still lurked in my lair. Now I'm all plague, all the time.
I don't even have to check my lair to know mine! When I came back from hiatus I actually exalted all non-plague dragons that still lurked in my lair. Now I'm all plague, all the time.
only counting perm dragons
Shadow: 18
Arcane: 7
Lightning: 6
Nature: 6
Wind: 5
Plague: 4