Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Sort Your Dragons?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I go by:
  • Mated pairs, by what colour they share
  • Constructicons
  • Project dragons
  • Singletons by colour
  • A mix of dragons for sale and dragons I am training
I go by:
  • Mated pairs, by what colour they share
  • Constructicons
  • Project dragons
  • Singletons by colour
  • A mix of dragons for sale and dragons I am training
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
I go just by breed. Nothing fancy. :D
I go just by breed. Nothing fancy. :D
sig_by_berneri-d8ee8sg.png
The first 2 pages are my mandatory breeding pair of each breed, I literally have at least 2 of everything just because I can and tried my best to keep the pairs together.

Pages 3 and 4 are others of interest, and I try as best I can to keep them together with their mates and family. Like, the 4 Coatl girls I have on page 3 were sisters from a friend's nest so they're all together with their mates. The rest of the pages is Skydancers in breeding pairs who are related. Dallen is the son of my mandatory breeding pair, and Diamond and Talila are his daughters from different nests with their respective mates from the AH.

Page 4 is kind of the overflow of extra breeding pairs of cool dragons since I wanted to keep page 3 the Coatl and Skydancer pairs. Everything past them is exalt fodder that I'm waiting for them to grow up.
The first 2 pages are my mandatory breeding pair of each breed, I literally have at least 2 of everything just because I can and tried my best to keep the pairs together.

Pages 3 and 4 are others of interest, and I try as best I can to keep them together with their mates and family. Like, the 4 Coatl girls I have on page 3 were sisters from a friend's nest so they're all together with their mates. The rest of the pages is Skydancers in breeding pairs who are related. Dallen is the son of my mandatory breeding pair, and Diamond and Talila are his daughters from different nests with their respective mates from the AH.

Page 4 is kind of the overflow of extra breeding pairs of cool dragons since I wanted to keep page 3 the Coatl and Skydancer pairs. Everything past them is exalt fodder that I'm waiting for them to grow up.
I don't have a specific sorting arrangement just yet (lair purges and impulse buys and still writing dragon biographies), but when I do make one I'm hoping to do it by rank in the clan, and mates. Or go classic and do a color layout. But I also really like the species-then-alphabetical arrangement.

Oh gosh. Now I have to choose x..x
I don't have a specific sorting arrangement just yet (lair purges and impulse buys and still writing dragon biographies), but when I do make one I'm hoping to do it by rank in the clan, and mates. Or go classic and do a color layout. But I also really like the species-then-alphabetical arrangement.

Oh gosh. Now I have to choose x..x
4doPNEy.gif
@Shogo *whispers* Color layout so then I don't feel like I'm a weirdo for being one of the only ones. Granted, I did wing color, but that's because my dragons are too different to choose just color over all. Some are like all shades of blue and then some are like, yellow primary, blue secondary, red tertiary sooooo I just did wing color.
@Shogo *whispers* Color layout so then I don't feel like I'm a weirdo for being one of the only ones. Granted, I did wing color, but that's because my dragons are too different to choose just color over all. Some are like all shades of blue and then some are like, yellow primary, blue secondary, red tertiary sooooo I just did wing color.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia

*whispers back* I was thinking of doing a color layout because by the time I am done my lair purge and finally start my breeding projects, my dragons should only have colors that are near to each other, so they should be relatively easy to order based on that. But the siren call of arranging them by rank is strong, especially since my favorite dragon is bright orange and would probably end up on one of the last pages if I went by color, despite the fact of him being pretty important.
@LucisAbsentia

*whispers back* I was thinking of doing a color layout because by the time I am done my lair purge and finally start my breeding projects, my dragons should only have colors that are near to each other, so they should be relatively easy to order based on that. But the siren call of arranging them by rank is strong, especially since my favorite dragon is bright orange and would probably end up on one of the last pages if I went by color, despite the fact of him being pretty important.
4doPNEy.gif
@Shogo

I just really love how aesthetically pleasing sorted colors are, even if my lair isn't the nicest one I've seen (again, because my dragons are so varied)! But I can definitely see why ranking would be nice as well!
@Shogo

I just really love how aesthetically pleasing sorted colors are, even if my lair isn't the nicest one I've seen (again, because my dragons are so varied)! But I can definitely see why ranking would be nice as well!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
I separate hatchlings to the back of the lair, then I sort through color. Not in any particular order, just whether they look nice next to each other or not.
I separate hatchlings to the back of the lair, then I sort through color. Not in any particular order, just whether they look nice next to each other or not.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
breeds c:
breeds c:
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
Sorted by mated pairs, and theme. un-partnered dragons just float around and the ones I haven't found a place for or am getting rid of go to the back.
Sorted by mated pairs, and theme. un-partnered dragons just float around and the ones I haven't found a place for or am getting rid of go to the back.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11