Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Sort Your Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I vaguely remember seeing a thread like this when I first started on FR, but I never answered, and recently, after acquiring a bunch of dragons, I got curious! How do you sort your dragons? I've started sorting mine by wing color, Starting with white and then going onto ROY G BIV and then ending with browns and greys and blacks, but I'm never really sure how much I like it. So! I'm curious! How are yours done?

Bonus question: How do you decide which dragon gets which familiar?

Also can I tell you how much I hate that you can only have one type of a familiar in a lair, why is that.
I vaguely remember seeing a thread like this when I first started on FR, but I never answered, and recently, after acquiring a bunch of dragons, I got curious! How do you sort your dragons? I've started sorting mine by wing color, Starting with white and then going onto ROY G BIV and then ending with browns and greys and blacks, but I'm never really sure how much I like it. So! I'm curious! How are yours done?

Bonus question: How do you decide which dragon gets which familiar?

Also can I tell you how much I hate that you can only have one type of a familiar in a lair, why is that.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
I start out with my two most important members - my custome progen and her mate - then go from color, roughly. I still move a few dragons around now and then because I'm never 100% fully happy with how it goes, but... I try. So many greens....
I start out with my two most important members - my custome progen and her mate - then go from color, roughly. I still move a few dragons around now and then because I'm never 100% fully happy with how it goes, but... I try. So many greens....
Custom progens first and then a bunch of random dragons. I try to keep the couples together but I've given up on sorting by color. ;D Perhaps I'll re-arrange it later by breed.
Custom progens first and then a bunch of random dragons. I try to keep the couples together but I've given up on sorting by color. ;D Perhaps I'll re-arrange it later by breed.
• Most prized unbred pairs waiting for a hatchery I'll start later after I gene all the pairs I want (all are G1's.)

• A random nice one I like, then come my fodder pairs, including my progen and his mate.

• A pair on my 7th anniversary which I will only breed once a year.

• Nocs. A lot of noc's, and I can't gene them yet. They're on the backburner, so they're behind a bit.

• Fodder.
• Most prized unbred pairs waiting for a hatchery I'll start later after I gene all the pairs I want (all are G1's.)

• A random nice one I like, then come my fodder pairs, including my progen and his mate.

• A pair on my 7th anniversary which I will only breed once a year.

• Nocs. A lot of noc's, and I can't gene them yet. They're on the backburner, so they're behind a bit.

• Fodder.
Yeah I sort my dragons by colour coordination & most important dragons first, this works best(for me anyway), and it is more pleasant on the eyes... however I guess not everyone is going for pleasant. :P
Yeah I sort my dragons by colour coordination & most important dragons first, this works best(for me anyway), and it is more pleasant on the eyes... however I guess not everyone is going for pleasant. :P
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Marching band(no, really), other important/pretty dragons, pretty, slightly less pretty, nerd i'd feel bad about giving up
Marching band(no, really), other important/pretty dragons, pretty, slightly less pretty, nerd i'd feel bad about giving up

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
I go by Coli level, so my Coli team (and my two progens, plus the first dragon I ever got outside of the progens) are one-two-three, and then the other seven that I'm leveling up to 20 are after them. I also place them all in order from largest to smallest, and it just so happens my custom progen is the biggest dragon out of my level 25s, so she's always first XD The same goes for the dragons that are just level one - the largest is first, then they go down to the smallest. I go by body length only, as well! I might change it up later, though, to have some of my favorites take the first five spots. I have a Noc and my birthday ID dragon I'd like to showcase, and right now they're the second and third smallest in my lair and therefore on page two XD So sad!
I go by Coli level, so my Coli team (and my two progens, plus the first dragon I ever got outside of the progens) are one-two-three, and then the other seven that I'm leveling up to 20 are after them. I also place them all in order from largest to smallest, and it just so happens my custom progen is the biggest dragon out of my level 25s, so she's always first XD The same goes for the dragons that are just level one - the largest is first, then they go down to the smallest. I go by body length only, as well! I might change it up later, though, to have some of my favorites take the first five spots. I have a Noc and my birthday ID dragon I'd like to showcase, and right now they're the second and third smallest in my lair and therefore on page two XD So sad!
By seniority? I'm used to the dragons I've had the longest being on the first page, so they've just kind of stayed there. Pairs get to go together, but other than that it's approximately the order I got them in.
By seniority? I'm used to the dragons I've had the longest being on the first page, so they've just kind of stayed there. Pairs get to go together, but other than that it's approximately the order I got them in.
ZincAlloy.gif
I sort them by how attached I am to them. The not-so-important ones are only in a completely random order and dragons that I'll eventually exalt are at the very end...

For the familiars I give the dragons one that matches their colors :)
I sort them by how attached I am to them. The not-so-important ones are only in a completely random order and dragons that I'll eventually exalt are at the very end...

For the familiars I give the dragons one that matches their colors :)
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
Permanent dragons first, sorted by name theme (zodiac, space, fandragons).
Then breeding pairs for various project dragons.
Then dragons for sale and fodder.
Permanent dragons first, sorted by name theme (zodiac, space, fandragons).
Then breeding pairs for various project dragons.
Then dragons for sale and fodder.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11