Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Sort Your Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
First by species, then by colour. Few exceptions are where mates are different species or where I don't have enough of a species to work the colour thing. Familiars I try to go with matching colour schemes and/or personalities.
First by species, then by colour. Few exceptions are where mates are different species or where I don't have enough of a species to work the colour thing. Familiars I try to go with matching colour schemes and/or personalities.
Right now all project dragons are shoved onto pg. 3 so I can stare at them all in one place. >.> Other than that they're sort of sorted according to importance/seniority/how much I like them? It's been varying recently.

And I usually try to given them familiars with similar colours.

@BroadwayPizano Eyyy marching band peep :D /highfive I played flute.
Right now all project dragons are shoved onto pg. 3 so I can stare at them all in one place. >.> Other than that they're sort of sorted according to importance/seniority/how much I like them? It's been varying recently.

And I usually try to given them familiars with similar colours.

@BroadwayPizano Eyyy marching band peep :D /highfive I played flute.
back from a long hiatus :B
I have two breeding pairs on each row and one 'single' dragon that's permanent, but doesn't have a set mate or no mate at all yet.
I have two breeding pairs on each row and one 'single' dragon that's permanent, but doesn't have a set mate or no mate at all yet.
PJb908Z.png
I sort them by the order I got them in... mostly
I sort them by the order I got them in... mostly
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
This is all super interesting, it seems that I'm pretty alone in color? Mostly because I don't have specific breeding pairs or mates, I suppose (I breed according to whatever I think is the prettiest - I actually have a list of all the females and all the males paired together, and I rate which ones are priority pairs and which ones I just want to try for a particular color), and I also don't have any fodder.

This is really interesting though!
This is all super interesting, it seems that I'm pretty alone in color? Mostly because I don't have specific breeding pairs or mates, I suppose (I breed according to whatever I think is the prettiest - I actually have a list of all the females and all the males paired together, and I rate which ones are priority pairs and which ones I just want to try for a particular color), and I also don't have any fodder.

This is really interesting though!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@soots awww yeah, flutes! I'm in the colorguard and also currently learning the saxophone. I still need a flute player, hmm...
@soots awww yeah, flutes! I'm in the colorguard and also currently learning the saxophone. I still need a flute player, hmm...

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
My progens and permanent dragons then I order the rest by breeding readiness.
My progens and permanent dragons then I order the rest by breeding readiness.
I sort mine by age (first page is the oldest 15 dragons, second pages is the second oldest 15 dragons, etc.), and then within each page I sort them by whatever looks most visually appealing.
I sort mine by age (first page is the oldest 15 dragons, second pages is the second oldest 15 dragons, etc.), and then within each page I sort them by whatever looks most visually appealing.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
-looks at lair-

What sorting system? I just pair dragons together.
-looks at lair-

What sorting system? I just pair dragons together.
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
No real organization, just dragons sitting where they were when I decided to keep them. It's gradually become "their" spot and things don't look right if I move them.

The ones with certain themes usually end up by each other for convience in my later pages, and all my hatched Nocturnes are at the back because I can't decide on genes and they can sit in the corner until I do.
No real organization, just dragons sitting where they were when I decided to keep them. It's gradually become "their" spot and things don't look right if I move them.

The ones with certain themes usually end up by each other for convience in my later pages, and all my hatched Nocturnes are at the back because I can't decide on genes and they can sit in the corner until I do.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11