Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Battle of the First Four!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98
Five hours to go and Fire makes their move towards the top! [img]http://i.imgur.com/BKYaPMv.png[/img] It looks like this volcano's erupted and is spreading its ash cloud all over Sornieth! Can Water withstand this spontaneous temperature drop and keep their currents flowing? Stay tuned for more in.... the [b]BATTLE OF THE FIRST FOUR![/b]
Five hours to go and Fire makes their move towards the top!
BKYaPMv.png

It looks like this volcano's erupted and is spreading its ash cloud all over Sornieth! Can Water withstand this spontaneous temperature drop and keep their currents flowing?

Stay tuned for more in.... the BATTLE OF THE FIRST FOUR!
QQnBZuq.gif
You know, in all this the two flights are making all this new, nutrient rich soil....Glademomma and Earthpop have to be happy. Especially Earthpop in all his dough rolling kitties.
You know, in all this the two flights are making all this new, nutrient rich soil....Glademomma and Earthpop have to be happy. Especially Earthpop in all his dough rolling kitties.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
Volcanoes! Rain!

And then Wind can waft in some fresh seeds to spruce things up once the chaos dies down. Spring!
Volcanoes! Rain!

And then Wind can waft in some fresh seeds to spruce things up once the chaos dies down. Spring!
[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/W0Tg8pls9xMuQ/giphy.gif[/img] So tired... but I must carry on!
giphy.gif

So tired... but I must carry on!
EYhnjwN.png
[quote name="Kekira" date="2015-02-07 19:26:00"]You know, in all this the two flights are making all this new, nutrient rich soil....Glademomma and Earthpop have to be happy. Especially Earthpop in all his dough rolling kitties.[/quote] [quote name="AlphaRaposa" date="2015-02-07 19:30:05"]Volcanoes! Rain! And then Wind can waft in some fresh seeds to spruce things up once the chaos dies down. Spring![/quote] This. This rules. When Fire and Water clash, we get spring. :D
Kekira wrote on 2015-02-07 19:26:00:
AlphaRaposa wrote on 2015-02-07 19:30:05:
Volcanoes! Rain!

This. This rules. When Fire and Water clash, we get spring. :D
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Seven four half-bloods flights shall answer the call,
To storm or fire, the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms band together to the Doors of Death save the missing diety
Seven four half-bloods flights shall answer the call,
To storm or fire, the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms band together to the Doors of Death save the missing diety
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Falconair" date="2015-02-07 19:41:36"] This. This rules. When Fire and Water clash, we get spring. :D[/quote] Fantasia's Firebird Suite, anyone?
Falconair wrote on 2015-02-07 19:41:36:
This. This rules. When Fire and Water clash, we get spring. :D

Fantasia's Firebird Suite, anyone?
[quote name="Kekira" date="2015-02-07 19:26:00"]You know, in all this the two flights are making all this new, nutrient rich soil....Glademomma and Earthpop have to be happy. Especially Earthpop in all his dough rolling kitties.[/quote] [u][b][i]Spring is coming.[/i][/b][/u] [size=1]i'm just sorta ablidged to say this because glademommy would be happy about all the new soil[/size] In all seriousness though this is getting pretty intense. I really wanna see who comes out on top.
Kekira wrote on 2015-02-07 19:26:00:

Spring is coming.
i'm just sorta ablidged to say this because glademommy would be happy about all the new soil

In all seriousness though this is getting pretty intense. I really wanna see who comes out on top.
I'm so tired. I'm done. I'll go to cheerlead in my sleep. GO WATER YOU CAN DO IT JUST A BIT MORE DRAG'EM UNDER GOOOOOOOOO
I'm so tired. I'm done. I'll go to cheerlead in my sleep. GO WATER YOU CAN DO IT JUST A BIT MORE DRAG'EM UNDER GOOOOOOOOO
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
My eyes are so sick of doing Coli D: but not that much longer left!
My eyes are so sick of doing Coli D: but not that much longer left!
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98