Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Battle of the First Four!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98
There's at least 200 pages of 10k adults on the AH, but it looks like people are opting to mass-buy hatchies. Kinda curious how it'll go down.
There's at least 200 pages of 10k adults on the AH, but it looks like people are opting to mass-buy hatchies. Kinda curious how it'll go down.
[img]http://www.pokemopolis.com/pics/eps/rival/adventure08.gif[/img] Lets go
adventure08.gif

Lets go
Am I angry? Am I sad? Exhausted? Nervous? I don't even know, all I do know is I'm vibrating in excitement and will probably not sleep tonight.

GO WATER DRAG'EM UNDER
Am I angry? Am I sad? Exhausted? Nervous? I don't even know, all I do know is I'm vibrating in excitement and will probably not sleep tonight.

GO WATER DRAG'EM UNDER
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
GO WATER! YOU CAN DO IT!
GO WATER! YOU CAN DO IT!

With 7 hours remaining until the final count, Fire races for the [s]stars[/s]moon! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9vsT6U6.png[/img] Who will be the victor? Who will reach their end-game goals? Will the Moon be turned to charred ash or will the Southern Icefields become a distant memory? What will happen as these titanic four reshape the planet! Stay tuned for more in... the [b]BATTLE OF THE FIRST FOUR![/b]
With 7 hours remaining until the final count, Fire races for the starsmoon!
9vsT6U6.png

Who will be the victor? Who will reach their end-game goals? Will the Moon be turned to charred ash or will the Southern Icefields become a distant memory? What will happen as these titanic four reshape the planet!

Stay tuned for more in... the BATTLE OF THE FIRST FOUR!
QQnBZuq.gif
I wish there was a way for both flights to get dominance this week...
[quote name="kizunagatari" date="2015-02-07 17:15:55"]I wish there was a way for both flights to get dominance this week...[/quote] At least the loser gets second place dom perks. Unlike in the past where the loser simply lost.
kizunagatari wrote on 2015-02-07 17:15:55:

At least the loser gets second place dom perks. Unlike in the past where the loser simply lost.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
Its it weird that I'm still rooting for light? Theres as much swip-swapping between Light and Beastclans as the top o-o
Its it weird that I'm still rooting for light? Theres as much swip-swapping between Light and Beastclans as the top o-o
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Someone's making a splash! [img]http://i.imgur.com/58LNfcD.png[/img] Who's breaking through the froth and riding the edge? It's Water! Can Fire counter and keep their ranks ignited with scorching strength!? Stay tuned for more in... the [b]BATTLE OF THE FIRST FOUR![/b]
Someone's making a splash!
58LNfcD.png

Who's breaking through the froth and riding the edge? It's Water! Can Fire counter and keep their ranks ignited with scorching strength!?

Stay tuned for more in... the BATTLE OF THE FIRST FOUR!
QQnBZuq.gif
Oh my god YAY GO WATER!
Oh my god YAY GO WATER!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98