Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Battle of the First Four!
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
I want to say Thank You to all the flight's that were battling Had a blast in this push and it was a fight to the end and was glad of it and glad to be a part of it!! ... I think that was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Fire Wind Water and Air you ALL ROCK!!!
I want to say Thank You to all the flight's that were battling Had a blast in this push and it was a fight to the end and was glad of it and glad to be a part of it!! ... I think that was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Fire Wind Water and Air you ALL ROCK!!!
EmbersandAshesSalesBanner_zps4cc49f95.png
"If you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything!"
"All right who threw the WRENCH in the MONKEY works??"
@Keera - thanks! I definitely like the water one the best too :D

I will say that it was a lot harder to find videos to gif for all the other elements, especially earth and wind! So water looks the best partially because it was easy to find LOTS of high def ocean wave videos~

Someday when I have more spare time I might try to do all the other elements as well! But I'm really not sure what kind of videos I'd be able to gif for some of them... Plague will be particularly difficult, trying to find something that's not triggering for people!
@Keera - thanks! I definitely like the water one the best too :D

I will say that it was a lot harder to find videos to gif for all the other elements, especially earth and wind! So water looks the best partially because it was easy to find LOTS of high def ocean wave videos~

Someday when I have more spare time I might try to do all the other elements as well! But I'm really not sure what kind of videos I'd be able to gif for some of them... Plague will be particularly difficult, trying to find something that's not triggering for people!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Keera
Thanks for the rad banners!

Congrats everyone!
@Keera
Thanks for the rad banners!

Congrats everyone!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Keera

aw yiss gurl them banners are sweet 8D Too bad you just made me one bahaha xD I may put it on my clan page 8'D

*holds Keera up proudly* THIS ME FRIEND 8D YASSSS YASSSSSSSS
@Keera

aw yiss gurl them banners are sweet 8D Too bad you just made me one bahaha xD I may put it on my clan page 8'D

*holds Keera up proudly* THIS ME FRIEND 8D YASSSS YASSSSSSSS
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
Bling Blong Boop

Aww yeah. Putting this on my clan page. Woot Woot
Bling Blong Boop

Aww yeah. Putting this on my clan page. Woot Woot
Im still really curious to see the total of dragons exalted the past week! :o
Im still really curious to see the total of dragons exalted the past week! :o
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Keera
Those are great! Thanks for sharing!
@Keera
Those are great! Thanks for sharing!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
[quote name="keet" date="2015-02-07 19:50:48"][s]Seven[/s] four [s]half-bloods[/s] flights shall answer the call, To storm or fire, the world must fall, An oath to keep with a final breath, And [s]foes[/s] [s]bear arms[/s] band together to [s]the Doors of Death[/s] save the missing diety[/quote] @keet This is my favorite post in this thread omg you win
keet wrote on 2015-02-07 19:50:48:
Seven four half-bloods flights shall answer the call,
To storm or fire, the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms band together to the Doors of Death save the missing diety

@keet
This is my favorite post in this thread omg you win
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@toothless
:D
@toothless
:D
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
I made a simple little thing... if anyone likes it... [img]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad253/Sammyken7910/Flight%20Rising/Battle%20of%20the%20First%20Four%20Banner_zps8rlwjtuq.png[/img] Credit would be groovy if you use it. But whatever.
I made a simple little thing... if anyone likes it...

Battle%20of%20the%20First%20Four%20Banner_zps8rlwjtuq.png

Credit would be groovy if you use it. But whatever.
sZRxyrd.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98