Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind and Nature
1 2
Hi y'all, I've been thinking about going to nature, and I would like people who're in nature to tell more about their forum content and community.
Hi y'all, I've been thinking about going to nature, and I would like people who're in nature to tell more about their forum content and community.
2n85wdd.jpg
@tropiusdrake so... just Nature users, then?
@tropiusdrake so... just Nature users, then?
Uhh we're pretty focused on dom right now, so there are a number of dom boards but they're easy enough to ignore. We have a few large chat about anything threads, a reptile-lovers thread, a skype chat, and just 'huzzah' for any number of reason threads which is pretty rad.

Community is great, if you feel like you need to talk to someone or just need a lil comforting thing, a large group of people will just pop by and offer support/advice, so very friendly.

We practically have no drama ever, so that's A+ too.
Uhh we're pretty focused on dom right now, so there are a number of dom boards but they're easy enough to ignore. We have a few large chat about anything threads, a reptile-lovers thread, a skype chat, and just 'huzzah' for any number of reason threads which is pretty rad.

Community is great, if you feel like you need to talk to someone or just need a lil comforting thing, a large group of people will just pop by and offer support/advice, so very friendly.

We practically have no drama ever, so that's A+ too.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Oszs former Nature users are just as helpful in providing info and welcome to discuss (I posted in the wind forum if former Nature users could provide me info on Nature community and forum content). I guess I should have included former Nature users of any flight lol, but I figured current Nature users would provide more up-to-date info.
@Oszs former Nature users are just as helpful in providing info and welcome to discuss (I posted in the wind forum if former Nature users could provide me info on Nature community and forum content). I guess I should have included former Nature users of any flight lol, but I figured current Nature users would provide more up-to-date info.
2n85wdd.jpg
@Mutation You are summoned once more! Mostly because I don't have the time to answer ATM. :P

Mutation should be able to answer any question you have, or @Ravera if she pops on. :) We're a friendly flight but we're quite dominance oriented, especially right now with our 'dom system' overhaul and a push coming up.
@Mutation You are summoned once more! Mostly because I don't have the time to answer ATM. :P

Mutation should be able to answer any question you have, or @Ravera if she pops on. :) We're a friendly flight but we're quite dominance oriented, especially right now with our 'dom system' overhaul and a push coming up.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@tropiusdrake

I was in wind and I switched to nature ..I see a lot of the same things ...all are friendly just a tad bit slower because of size difference .

um

we have food bank
dom help
small guilds
silly boards
gifting /familiar swap
and of course nature themed things

I love it in nature mainly because of the sweet people and the way it suits my dragons.
@tropiusdrake

I was in wind and I switched to nature ..I see a lot of the same things ...all are friendly just a tad bit slower because of size difference .

um

we have food bank
dom help
small guilds
silly boards
gifting /familiar swap
and of course nature themed things

I love it in nature mainly because of the sweet people and the way it suits my dragons.
A5i3AHB.png
@tropiusdrake I only asked because your title says 'Wind' but you're not really asking for Wind input.
I feel like a Wind fly in a Nature Trap! *flees*
@tropiusdrake I only asked because your title says 'Wind' but you're not really asking for Wind input.
I feel like a Wind fly in a Nature Trap! *flees*
@Oszs I'm sorry :<
Like I said former nature input would be nice especially from wind dragons who were in it.
@Oszs I'm sorry :<
Like I said former nature input would be nice especially from wind dragons who were in it.
2n85wdd.jpg
@Heeroku How are the guilds like and what kind of nature themed things :3?
@Heeroku How are the guilds like and what kind of nature themed things :3?
2n85wdd.jpg
@CountofCasualty Thank you for your input : ]
@CountofCasualty Thank you for your input : ]
2n85wdd.jpg
1 2