Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind and Nature
1 2
Hey @tropiusdrake! Thinking of switching Flights? Every Flight has it's similarities and great differences, and I'll give a quick overview of our flight! (@Heeroku already covered some of our in-Flight services!)

(1. Dominance.
We are certainly a dominance Flight, though our most recent efforts (except the profit-push with Shadow) were quite... fruitless. We're in the midst of a big strategy overhaul however, and things look promising. Anyone who likes dominance should at least consider Nature Flight.

(2. General community attitude
I've been in this Flight for over a year, and believe me, I feel 100% at home here. People are nice, generous, funny and clever. Several bands of people work together for specific in-Flight accomplishments (for example all the services Heeroku mentioned, or our dominance organization team) and newbies receive a good introduction to the what's, where's and how's in Nature.

(3. Lore aesthetic
Nature clan lore is the elemental lore I most often see beautifully fleshed out and full of diversity. Some other-Flighters may think we're a jungle- and that's it, but no. We are as diverse as you can imagine, and more. You're free to decide exactly what your clan is. Is your lair in a clearing, woven between the trees or existing as one massive treehouse? How do you treat the life around you? Do you tame, work together with or fight wildlife? How do you deal with the Beastclans in a near-impenetrable jungle? There's just so much choice, and so far every single bit of Nature player lore I've seen, has been extremely creative and unique.
Hey @tropiusdrake! Thinking of switching Flights? Every Flight has it's similarities and great differences, and I'll give a quick overview of our flight! (@Heeroku already covered some of our in-Flight services!)

(1. Dominance.
We are certainly a dominance Flight, though our most recent efforts (except the profit-push with Shadow) were quite... fruitless. We're in the midst of a big strategy overhaul however, and things look promising. Anyone who likes dominance should at least consider Nature Flight.

(2. General community attitude
I've been in this Flight for over a year, and believe me, I feel 100% at home here. People are nice, generous, funny and clever. Several bands of people work together for specific in-Flight accomplishments (for example all the services Heeroku mentioned, or our dominance organization team) and newbies receive a good introduction to the what's, where's and how's in Nature.

(3. Lore aesthetic
Nature clan lore is the elemental lore I most often see beautifully fleshed out and full of diversity. Some other-Flighters may think we're a jungle- and that's it, but no. We are as diverse as you can imagine, and more. You're free to decide exactly what your clan is. Is your lair in a clearing, woven between the trees or existing as one massive treehouse? How do you treat the life around you? Do you tame, work together with or fight wildlife? How do you deal with the Beastclans in a near-impenetrable jungle? There's just so much choice, and so far every single bit of Nature player lore I've seen, has been extremely creative and unique.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@tropiusdrake

dom guilds that promote small in flight competitions..
some character creating boards ...

favorite plant/ animal
real life charities to support

lots of show off and just chatting boards
like the coffee house..
@tropiusdrake

dom guilds that promote small in flight competitions..
some character creating boards ...

favorite plant/ animal
real life charities to support

lots of show off and just chatting boards
like the coffee house..
A5i3AHB.png
@Tropiusdrake I can answer the Guild Question. The guilds are a competitive dom team. A group of people(up to 8) exalt during designated weeks and put 1000t from each exalt into a pot. The top team gets 50 percent, second 30 and third 20(i think that's how it breaks down). Honestly though, my guild is almost like family at this point, we talk a lot and it's a lot of fun.

We also have 'groves' which is new, where it's a team of snipers/holders/exalters and without the competitive aspect, they're just a group of people that are working towards dom.

edit: ninja'd
@Tropiusdrake I can answer the Guild Question. The guilds are a competitive dom team. A group of people(up to 8) exalt during designated weeks and put 1000t from each exalt into a pot. The top team gets 50 percent, second 30 and third 20(i think that's how it breaks down). Honestly though, my guild is almost like family at this point, we talk a lot and it's a lot of fun.

We also have 'groves' which is new, where it's a team of snipers/holders/exalters and without the competitive aspect, they're just a group of people that are working towards dom.

edit: ninja'd
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Mutation @Heeroku @CountofCasualty
Wow, thanks guys, you've been really helpful!

I think I shall join you guys right now

And Count are the guilds open right now, because I know the wind ones open-close?
@Mutation @Heeroku @CountofCasualty
Wow, thanks guys, you've been really helpful!

I think I shall join you guys right now

And Count are the guilds open right now, because I know the wind ones open-close?
2n85wdd.jpg
@Tropiusdrake They're always open. If a guild isn't full, you can join one of them, or you can start your own.
@Tropiusdrake They're always open. If a guild isn't full, you can join one of them, or you can start your own.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasualty Awesome! See you on the other side then lol
@CountofCasualty Awesome! See you on the other side then lol
2n85wdd.jpg
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fl10&id=1044712&page=1

@tropiusdrake

this has a list of guilds ..if they have less than 8 members they may take on new ones..

I am in like a Moss but it is full at the moment...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fl10&id=1044712&page=1

@tropiusdrake

this has a list of guilds ..if they have less than 8 members they may take on new ones..

I am in like a Moss but it is full at the moment...
A5i3AHB.png
Well, it's official, I'm one of you guys :3
Well, it's official, I'm one of you guys :3
2n85wdd.jpg
1 2