Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ummm...?
1 2 3
I just got back from school and saw nocturnes are now 15k? Just this morning they were closer to 100k, did people hatch that many nocturnes it caused price drop or did something else happen while I was gone?
I just got back from school and saw nocturnes are now 15k? Just this morning they were closer to 100k, did people hatch that many nocturnes it caused price drop or did something else happen while I was gone?
XHxgasI.gif
Nocturnes have a breeding cooldown of 30 days and unbooned nests take 5 days to hatch. Since nocs first arrived on the site on the 21st of December, today is the first day unbreedchanged, unbooned nocturne nests are hatching.
Nocturnes have a breeding cooldown of 30 days and unbooned nests take 5 days to hatch. Since nocs first arrived on the site on the 21st of December, today is the first day unbreedchanged, unbooned nocturne nests are hatching.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
I think I just bought a Gen 1 noc for 10kt :O
I think I just bought a Gen 1 noc for 10kt :O
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Yuuuup! But to be fair, all of the cheap ones are basic and need genes so I guess you end up spending a lot anyway.
Yuuuup! But to be fair, all of the cheap ones are basic and need genes so I guess you end up spending a lot anyway.
?J1zcN=party.png
i... wow. i just checked, the prices really did drop. i guess all the gen1 nocs being able to breed all at once caused a baby boom.
i... wow. i just checked, the prices really did drop. i guess all the gen1 nocs being able to breed all at once caused a baby boom.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
I expected the market to crash. Maybe not this fast but there was a lot of eggs after all in comparison to coatls (gem market) and imps (not many could get the scrolls iirc and the market was largely in their favour, for a while).

But yes there was a baby boom beforehand. Triple basics drop drastically because of triple gened noc hatchlings. There's not too many that enjoy geneing up a G1 when you could buy a G2/G3 at a cheaper price.
I expected the market to crash. Maybe not this fast but there was a lot of eggs after all in comparison to coatls (gem market) and imps (not many could get the scrolls iirc and the market was largely in their favour, for a while).

But yes there was a baby boom beforehand. Triple basics drop drastically because of triple gened noc hatchlings. There's not too many that enjoy geneing up a G1 when you could buy a G2/G3 at a cheaper price.
There was a literally baby boom. An explosion of bats.
There was a literally baby boom. An explosion of bats.
XHxgasI.gif
I'm still selling my CryFaceCircuit second gens for 400-500k. Of course, non-gen1s are cheap.
I'm still selling my CryFaceCircuit second gens for 400-500k. Of course, non-gen1s are cheap.
With everyone's dragons hatching today, they all try to undercut so that their hatchlings will sell first. Not entirely surprised it crashed this hard. Still interesting to see it happen though.
With everyone's dragons hatching today, they all try to undercut so that their hatchlings will sell first. Not entirely surprised it crashed this hard. Still interesting to see it happen though.
@Arienai
Alright, alright. You're lair is absolutely amazing and I'm super jealous.
@Arienai
Alright, alright. You're lair is absolutely amazing and I'm super jealous.
XHxgasI.gif
1 2 3