Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ummm...?
1 2 3
[quote name="TimeShadow" date="2015-01-26 12:24:20"]There was a literally baby boom. An explosion of bats.[/quote]
TimeShadow wrote on 2015-01-26 12:24:20:
There was a literally baby boom. An explosion of bats.
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
WOW that was a crazy boom... Yeah, I was surprised to see how few pages of Nocs the AH had this morning - I guess few people were booning. And now... O.o
WOW that was a crazy boom... Yeah, I was surprised to see how few pages of Nocs the AH had this morning - I guess few people were booning. And now... O.o
But I wonder if a lot of people buy triple basic non-G1 Nocs ? That could be why prices dropped so fast, It would cost a lot more to gene them up rather than buy a triple gened Noc
But I wonder if a lot of people buy triple basic non-G1 Nocs ? That could be why prices dropped so fast, It would cost a lot more to gene them up rather than buy a triple gened Noc
Yep, totally expected this. At risk of being lynched here, I think they could have helped the market a bit by NOT releasing the breed change scrolls just yet. They basically gave a HUGE leg-up to one small section of the market and left the rest of us lagging behind. My pair are hatching their eggs out tomorrow - they'll probably go straight to exalt :s It's not about the money - I just wish I could hope for a bit of enthusiasm for my very first Nocturne babies (don't we all?) - But what chance does a random gen1 have against carefully selected, fully gened, breed-scrolled pairings? I was all 'OMG I got a Nocturne, what a fantastic Christmas present!' and then - 'Oh wait. Never mind.' They had a chance here to equalise the dragon market a bit, at least with one species; and they blew it. Just look how many Nocturnes have joined the exalted ranks already...
Yep, totally expected this. At risk of being lynched here, I think they could have helped the market a bit by NOT releasing the breed change scrolls just yet. They basically gave a HUGE leg-up to one small section of the market and left the rest of us lagging behind. My pair are hatching their eggs out tomorrow - they'll probably go straight to exalt :s It's not about the money - I just wish I could hope for a bit of enthusiasm for my very first Nocturne babies (don't we all?) - But what chance does a random gen1 have against carefully selected, fully gened, breed-scrolled pairings? I was all 'OMG I got a Nocturne, what a fantastic Christmas present!' and then - 'Oh wait. Never mind.' They had a chance here to equalise the dragon market a bit, at least with one species; and they blew it. Just look how many Nocturnes have joined the exalted ranks already...
CTF4up6.png
I should have known better than to spend 100k getting a female for my male when they first came out. It's only basic colors. Live and learn, I guess, I won't be making that mistake again when a new breed or gene comes out.
I should have known better than to spend 100k getting a female for my male when they first came out. It's only basic colors. Live and learn, I guess, I won't be making that mistake again when a new breed or gene comes out.
It sucks. I bred my nocturnes yesterday and they had quite a bit of interest, but now I won't be able to sell them for toffee (ripple/stripes/okapi). They're a hatchery pair and have close primaries and secondaries (wide tert) so I was hoping they would sell well. But he's got rare colours and she's got popularish ones, I discovered today so, yeah......
It sucks. I bred my nocturnes yesterday and they had quite a bit of interest, but now I won't be able to sell them for toffee (ripple/stripes/okapi). They're a hatchery pair and have close primaries and secondaries (wide tert) so I was hoping they would sell well. But he's got rare colours and she's got popularish ones, I discovered today so, yeah......
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
I haven't bred my nocts yet because I haven't gened them up and it'll be a while before I can afford to finish gene-ing them lol.
I haven't bred my nocts yet because I haven't gened them up and it'll be a while before I can afford to finish gene-ing them lol.
@Fledhyris
The two red nocturne nest? Don't exalt them! Ping me, or send me a PM or something. They're pretty and I'd love to take a look at them. Granted I don't have a lot of money right now but I can get that easy. But don't you dare exalt those little bats just yet Mr.
@Fledhyris
The two red nocturne nest? Don't exalt them! Ping me, or send me a PM or something. They're pretty and I'd love to take a look at them. Granted I don't have a lot of money right now but I can get that easy. But don't you dare exalt those little bats just yet Mr.
XHxgasI.gif
I bought one crystal/facet for 100k and another for 180k, the market for them has tanked harder than I expected o-o;
I bought one crystal/facet for 100k and another for 180k, the market for them has tanked harder than I expected o-o;
I had two baby bats hatch this morning and they sold for 20K each! That price was fine with me. :)

Tomorrow, perhaps I will have another! *peers at nest*
I had two baby bats hatch this morning and they sold for 20K each! That price was fine with me. :)

Tomorrow, perhaps I will have another! *peers at nest*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 3