Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 753 754
How do you guys feel about the mess that is the Sunshine! thread?

Have the new colors already been decided on, or are you taking suggestions?
How do you guys feel about the mess that is the Sunshine! thread?

Have the new colors already been decided on, or are you taking suggestions?
QFXpYkj.png
What is Murk. What's Murk precious. Baggins. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/006_murk.png[/img]
What is Murk. What's Murk precious. Baggins.

006_murk.png
Ax0fBhr.png
Why do male imperials have a granident for stripes instead of, well, stripes?
Why do male imperials have a granident for stripes instead of, well, stripes?
JNcM0WQ.png
Okay, Fae mouths :3 They're like the one breed where I can't see any visible sign of a mouth. I mean, even Coatl's have a tongue! So here's my question -

What do Fae mouths look like and how do they eat? Is it just a tiny teeth-filled mouth, maybe they have a long sticky tongue to catch bugs? Are they still very much dragons and pack a set of carnivore teeth?
Okay, Fae mouths :3 They're like the one breed where I can't see any visible sign of a mouth. I mean, even Coatl's have a tongue! So here's my question -

What do Fae mouths look like and how do they eat? Is it just a tiny teeth-filled mouth, maybe they have a long sticky tongue to catch bugs? Are they still very much dragons and pack a set of carnivore teeth?
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
How is the color wheel expansion going to be explained in the games lore?
How is the color wheel expansion going to be explained in the games lore?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Will we have Encyclopedia entries for every Coliseum venue? It's nice to know all the uncommon treasure you can find there.
Will we have Encyclopedia entries for every Coliseum venue? It's nice to know all the uncommon treasure you can find there.
When will the new Baldwin brewing levels be made available?
When will the new Baldwin brewing levels be made available?
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
Is there an estimated time frame for the implementation of the new and improved color wheel?
Is there an estimated time frame for the implementation of the new and improved color wheel?
Untitled-1.png
Will the amount of questions answered in the Q&A be expanded?

How do the admins decide which user suggestions they will implement (even if it is in the far future) and which they won't?
Will the amount of questions answered in the Q&A be expanded?

How do the admins decide which user suggestions they will implement (even if it is in the far future) and which they won't?
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
If the Akirbeak is a representation of Akiri, how often does the Real Life Akiri breathe fire? And how do you get them to do it? Taking away their coffee?
If the Akirbeak is a representation of Akiri, how often does the Real Life Akiri breathe fire? And how do you get them to do it? Taking away their coffee?
Collecting Golden Bantam Fangars!
zUIylVh.gif
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 753 754