Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 753 754
In the Celestial Antelope's text it says it resembles a creature from draconic legend, I'm curious about what the legend is generally about?
In the Celestial Antelope's text it says it resembles a creature from draconic legend, I'm curious about what the legend is generally about?
rossignol.gif
[quote name="Hoots" date=2015-07-31 19:14:53] Will we ever get lore about Skydancers? [/quote]
Hoots wrote on 2015-07-31:
Will we ever get lore about Skydancers?
Art Shop, Click here!

English time zones'
Is there going to be a "vacation" button?

Something that locks down your dragons hunger, but locks you out of using anything else as well (gathering, trading post, market, auction house, coli)

I've heard that a lot of the staying away has to do with forgetting about the game, or being too busy, and then coming back to starving dragons. Implementing a "cool down" would prevent it from being abused (you can't click it off then back on in a day, or something, especially if you give it a pop up of ARE YOU SURE???)
Is there going to be a "vacation" button?

Something that locks down your dragons hunger, but locks you out of using anything else as well (gathering, trading post, market, auction house, coli)

I've heard that a lot of the staying away has to do with forgetting about the game, or being too busy, and then coming back to starving dragons. Implementing a "cool down" would prevent it from being abused (you can't click it off then back on in a day, or something, especially if you give it a pop up of ARE YOU SURE???)
asdx_zps5924e7f5.png
When looking through the Breed articles I was intrigued by Mirrors ability to see both light (assumably like human vision) and in infared. What are the vision capabilities of the other breeds? Which breeds are able to see things clearly even from long distances? Which are able to make out intricate details easily without the use of items such as magnifying glasses? Are there any breeds that have poor vision or are fully/partially colorblind? Any dragons that have infinitely better night vision (I suspect Spirals)? Are there breeds that are capable of seeing more colors than humans (like the Mantis Shrimp)?
When looking through the Breed articles I was intrigued by Mirrors ability to see both light (assumably like human vision) and in infared. What are the vision capabilities of the other breeds? Which breeds are able to see things clearly even from long distances? Which are able to make out intricate details easily without the use of items such as magnifying glasses? Are there any breeds that have poor vision or are fully/partially colorblind? Any dragons that have infinitely better night vision (I suspect Spirals)? Are there breeds that are capable of seeing more colors than humans (like the Mantis Shrimp)?
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
Why doesn't festival currency match up with the "favorite treasures" listed in the area profiles on the world map? Festival currencies are supposedly the "most treasured possessions" of the dragons from the given location, but none of them match what's listed as precious on the map.
Why doesn't festival currency match up with the "favorite treasures" listed in the area profiles on the world map? Festival currencies are supposedly the "most treasured possessions" of the dragons from the given location, but none of them match what's listed as precious on the map.
With the release of new colors, will we see the ability to expand our lairs more(for those of us maxed out)? After all, we gotta collect them all. :)
With the release of new colors, will we see the ability to expand our lairs more(for those of us maxed out)? After all, we gotta collect them all. :)
SQVdsFh.png
There seems to be a chain of islands between shadow and water that they both seem to claim. Is there anything to this lore wise or is it just the outer glow bleeding over?
There seems to be a chain of islands between shadow and water that they both seem to claim. Is there anything to this lore wise or is it just the outer glow bleeding over?
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
I was drawing a Guardian laying down the other day, but realized their underbellies are quite spiny! Can they fold inwards and outwards to let them lie down on their stomachs? or are they stiff like armor?
I was drawing a Guardian laying down the other day, but realized their underbellies are quite spiny! Can they fold inwards and outwards to let them lie down on their stomachs? or are they stiff like armor?
When will the bug with deleting topics be fixed?
When will the bug with deleting topics be fixed?
I was reading the basilisk's description and thought of something. If a Mirror dragon were to close their regular seeing eyes and make eye contact with a basilisk with their heat-vision eyes, would they still turn to stone?
I was reading the basilisk's description and thought of something. If a Mirror dragon were to close their regular seeing eyes and make eye contact with a basilisk with their heat-vision eyes, would they still turn to stone?
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 753 754