Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 717 718 719 720 721 ... 753 754
Will the coliseum ever have a "lite" mode? Like animated features having a disabled mode for those who's computer or mobile device can't handle it?
Will the coliseum ever have a "lite" mode? Like animated features having a disabled mode for those who's computer or mobile device can't handle it?
noodlesignanimated_by_rabid_hound-db9jo8i.gif icecreamshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9jocl.gif cutieshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9k92i.gif artshopanimation_by_rabid_hound-db9ka3g.gif
Are the deities siblings?
Are the deities siblings?
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
You guys said at a time that you will be putting the elemental crowns back up, will it be this year?
You guys said at a time that you will be putting the elemental crowns back up, will it be this year?
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Why do you keep answering questions that have been repeatedly answered previously?

[Such as] when is the gender/colors of a hatchling decided or "why can't I just hand out inactive players items?"
Why do you keep answering questions that have been repeatedly answered previously?

[Such as] when is the gender/colors of a hatchling decided or "why can't I just hand out inactive players items?"
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Why are you continously answering the same or similar questions and answering questions that are more suited for the help forums? Ive also seen some answered questions wasted on those who simply didnt read recent updates or anything from the encyclopedia.I remember the weekly Q&A used to be a good way to learn some extra lore tidbits or interesting backend stuff but not anymore. It's turning into "weekly newbie help".

Can we save Q&A answers for questions that only pertain to something the staff would know?
Why are you continously answering the same or similar questions and answering questions that are more suited for the help forums? Ive also seen some answered questions wasted on those who simply didnt read recent updates or anything from the encyclopedia.I remember the weekly Q&A used to be a good way to learn some extra lore tidbits or interesting backend stuff but not anymore. It's turning into "weekly newbie help".

Can we save Q&A answers for questions that only pertain to something the staff would know?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Will the encyclopedia (retired familiars, retired apparel, colosseum venues,...) be updated if so when?
Will the encyclopedia (retired familiars, retired apparel, colosseum venues,...) be updated if so when?
nudX0O8.png
What is the symbol on the rug covering the floor in the Golem Workshop?
What is the symbol on the rug covering the floor in the Golem Workshop?
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them

Quote:
Why do some colours of Poison/Toxin appear to be inverted? (ie, the background contains the main colour rather than the... blobs? XD)

The colors were selected to try and produce unique and usual combinations. The idea was to try and prevent all of the blues/reds/greens etc from looking similar to one another. This was an opportunity to create a gene where each color is drastically different by virtue of the combination involved!

I assume you meant "unusual combinations". This characteristic has made Poison and Toxin my favorite genes!

Quote:
Why do some colours of Poison/Toxin appear to be inverted? (ie, the background contains the main colour rather than the... blobs? XD)

The colors were selected to try and produce unique and usual combinations. The idea was to try and prevent all of the blues/reds/greens etc from looking similar to one another. This was an opportunity to create a gene where each color is drastically different by virtue of the combination involved!

I assume you meant "unusual combinations". This characteristic has made Poison and Toxin my favorite genes!
b612e8a8268f40687bfbff94f29e02f8.jpg
Would it be possible to add a button to a dragons page that would instantly take you to the crying skyring workshop with their ID already input? That would be useful for rapidly looking through the AH, and looking at your hatchies if their not related.
Would it be possible to add a button to a dragons page that would instantly take you to the crying skyring workshop with their ID already input? That would be useful for rapidly looking through the AH, and looking at your hatchies if their not related.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Why are some dragon breeds shown backwards in the Coliseum and not others?
Why are some dragon breeds shown backwards in the Coliseum and not others?
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 ... 717 718 719 720 721 ... 753 754