Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 753 754
Not sure if this has been asked before c:

Will we ever hear from all the Dragon Deities again ? They all seem to have vanished outside of making their holiday news post ?
Not sure if this has been asked before c:

Will we ever hear from all the Dragon Deities again ? They all seem to have vanished outside of making their holiday news post ?
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
I hope someone can help me with this.

Where can I also contact the admins when no one answer me on the "Contact Us" option? I know you have a lot to do but I already wrote 3 tickets and I waiting now for over 1 YEAR for an answer :/
It is pretty important that I get an answer.
I hope someone can help me with this.

Where can I also contact the admins when no one answer me on the "Contact Us" option? I know you have a lot to do but I already wrote 3 tickets and I waiting now for over 1 YEAR for an answer :/
It is pretty important that I get an answer.
siggi_maora_part1_flight_by_xeehsl_d93v0s6_by_maora_shun-d93v4yv.pngsiggi_maora_part3_artshop_by_xeehsl_d93v0rb_by_maora_shun-d93v4yg.pngsiggi_maora_part4_tumblr_by_xeehsl_d93v0qr_by_maora_shun-d93v503.pngsiggi_maora_part5_dragon_by_xeehsl_d93v0qf_by_maora_shun-d93v50k.png
if you have 2 dergs in a nest and change one of the genes after they nested but before they hatched, does the gene change count?
for instance i have a UB-glimmer pair and i want to change the UB to glimmer, so if i changed it while they were in a nest would the hatchings all have glimmer or is it still more likely to all have UB?
if you have 2 dergs in a nest and change one of the genes after they nested but before they hatched, does the gene change count?
for instance i have a UB-glimmer pair and i want to change the UB to glimmer, so if i changed it while they were in a nest would the hatchings all have glimmer or is it still more likely to all have UB?
NSPu0KK.png
Will there ever (or has there ever) be an apparel coloring contest? i mean it would be kinda hard considering you-would have to draw it on all the breeds but still.
Will there ever (or has there ever) be an apparel coloring contest? i mean it would be kinda hard considering you-would have to draw it on all the breeds but still.
Will there ever be a purpose to Eternal Dust other than brewing it for Sludge and selling it?
Will there ever be a purpose to Eternal Dust other than brewing it for Sludge and selling it?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Will you be releasing more colors of existing apparel?
Will you be releasing more colors of existing apparel?
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
Fairly new-ish here, so I'm curious to know if there is an exact frequency as to how often you open up to new members. 3-4 of my friends are interested in joining and they don't want to have to worry about missing the opening if they (for sake of example) go on vacations, are just sick and don't feel like looking at a comp screen etc...
Fairly new-ish here, so I'm curious to know if there is an exact frequency as to how often you open up to new members. 3-4 of my friends are interested in joining and they don't want to have to worry about missing the opening if they (for sake of example) go on vacations, are just sick and don't feel like looking at a comp screen etc...
So if I'm at a convention and someone commissions me to make a drawing of their dragon from FR, is it alright if I accept that commission or do I have to decline it because it doesn't follows FR's policy?
So if I'm at a convention and someone commissions me to make a drawing of their dragon from FR, is it alright if I accept that commission or do I have to decline it because it doesn't follows FR's policy?
Any plans for a new breed? If so, can you give us a clue on what it will look like and when it will be released?
Any plans for a new breed? If so, can you give us a clue on what it will look like and when it will be released?
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
Are there plans to give every venue an encyclopedia article?
Are there plans to give every venue an encyclopedia article?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 753 754