Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 753 754
So, remembering what you said multiple times in this thread, as well as in Words On The Wind (that you are not actively seeking for new artists but you gladly consider any application sent to you), for a few months I'm considering applying for a job on Flight Rising as a freelance artist. I'm in the progress of building several themed portfolios, and the question is - what do you pretty much seek in artists? An experience in game art? General skills in digital art? Or just the ability to match the site's style?

I'm not sure if this question is even comfortable for the team to answer openly; if it is not, I apologize. I simply would like to know what are the company's expectations towards their future members, I think such basic information should be publicly known regardless of the company hiring new people right now or not.
So, remembering what you said multiple times in this thread, as well as in Words On The Wind (that you are not actively seeking for new artists but you gladly consider any application sent to you), for a few months I'm considering applying for a job on Flight Rising as a freelance artist. I'm in the progress of building several themed portfolios, and the question is - what do you pretty much seek in artists? An experience in game art? General skills in digital art? Or just the ability to match the site's style?

I'm not sure if this question is even comfortable for the team to answer openly; if it is not, I apologize. I simply would like to know what are the company's expectations towards their future members, I think such basic information should be publicly known regardless of the company hiring new people right now or not.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Is there going to be an update to the festival stuff in the encyclopedia any time soon?
Is there going to be an update to the festival stuff in the encyclopedia any time soon?
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
Is their any hatred between Skydancers and Spirals like there is between Imperials and Pearlcatchers?
Is their any hatred between Skydancers and Spirals like there is between Imperials and Pearlcatchers?
Did the Eleven reproduce with each other to get the dragons we know and love?
Did the Eleven reproduce with each other to get the dragons we know and love?
gOX9Nsr.png
Are there more venue articles coming to the encyclopedia soon?

What's the next fairgrounds game?
Are there more venue articles coming to the encyclopedia soon?

What's the next fairgrounds game?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Do you guys ever plan on bringing back the imperial gene scrolls like you did with the wildclaw scrolls or are they just going to remain a retired item?
Do you guys ever plan on bringing back the imperial gene scrolls like you did with the wildclaw scrolls or are they just going to remain a retired item?
What kind of dragons are the couriers?
What kind of dragons are the couriers?
BGibTCz.png
Since I haven't gotten an answer after mailing staff and then using Contact Us (as I was directed by the staff member) I will ask this here, hopefully I can finally get an answer after months...

What would the rules be regarding giving away/auctioning off someone's username?? I would like to 'pass mine down' so to speak but I'm afraid that I would get in trouble since there's no real precedent for this...
Since I haven't gotten an answer after mailing staff and then using Contact Us (as I was directed by the staff member) I will ask this here, hopefully I can finally get an answer after months...

What would the rules be regarding giving away/auctioning off someone's username?? I would like to 'pass mine down' so to speak but I'm afraid that I would get in trouble since there's no real precedent for this...
omfgdogs.gif
I don't know if this was already answered before, but how does the Auction House work in dragon's eyes? Does the clan leader be all like "Okee, you are ugly, we are selling you now." or what?
I don't know if this was already answered before, but how does the Auction House work in dragon's eyes? Does the clan leader be all like "Okee, you are ugly, we are selling you now." or what?
QBZFjBr.png
do you think you could add for the auction house a button that lets you pick the color range you would like for a dragon. For example reds, oranges, cool colors, opposites, etc.; and not just specific colors. It would make finding the perfect dragon easier.
do you think you could add for the auction house a button that lets you pick the color range you would like for a dragon. For example reds, oranges, cool colors, opposites, etc.; and not just specific colors. It would make finding the perfect dragon easier.
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 753 754