Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 753 754
Thank you for answering my question! I am afraid it was misunderstood, however. The tutorial recommends PNG-24, but for instance many people only have a program that will save transparent as a PNG-32. I was trying to verify if PNG-24 was a hard rule on formatting or purely just the suggestion in the tutortial since there was confusion over that during the Flameforger's contest. Since it isn't re-specified here, I'm assuming it is just the suggestion for the tutorial, yes?

Sorry about that! I realize I must have worded it poorly. It was difficult to do.
Thank you for answering my question! I am afraid it was misunderstood, however. The tutorial recommends PNG-24, but for instance many people only have a program that will save transparent as a PNG-32. I was trying to verify if PNG-24 was a hard rule on formatting or purely just the suggestion in the tutortial since there was confusion over that during the Flameforger's contest. Since it isn't re-specified here, I'm assuming it is just the suggestion for the tutorial, yes?

Sorry about that! I realize I must have worded it poorly. It was difficult to do.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
How often are old "archived for future consideration" questions answered, and how can we the users tell if a question has been added to the archive to be answered later, or if it's a question that can't be answered because of reasons and we shouldn't wait on a response for it?

Do all of the admin have accounts where they play the game like normal users? If you do, what's your favorite part of the game to play! And how long each week do you spend playing FR, not counting putting work into it? And did you grind for embers and chests in the coli this past week?

How many embers/festival currency does the average user on the site get each festival week? (Or, how many embers exist on the site, and how many users logged on at least once in the past week?)
How often are old "archived for future consideration" questions answered, and how can we the users tell if a question has been added to the archive to be answered later, or if it's a question that can't be answered because of reasons and we shouldn't wait on a response for it?

Do all of the admin have accounts where they play the game like normal users? If you do, what's your favorite part of the game to play! And how long each week do you spend playing FR, not counting putting work into it? And did you grind for embers and chests in the coli this past week?

How many embers/festival currency does the average user on the site get each festival week? (Or, how many embers exist on the site, and how many users logged on at least once in the past week?)
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Per say if a dragon was born into Fire, but didn't like their element, would they be shamed? This is an add-on to the question about the elements being hard to change.
Per say if a dragon was born into Fire, but didn't like their element, would they be shamed? This is an add-on to the question about the elements being hard to change.
7b2b63aa96.png
Why does Violet have that weird, awful fleshy color on some parts of it? For that matter, why do Sky and Platinum give dragons a white belly?

Although I love the latter two, it's still weird...
Why does Violet have that weird, awful fleshy color on some parts of it? For that matter, why do Sky and Platinum give dragons a white belly?

Although I love the latter two, it's still weird...
If I were to change how the letters in my username are capitalized without changing the spelling or anything, would that spend my free name change?
If I were to change how the letters in my username are capitalized without changing the spelling or anything, would that spend my free name change?
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
So, uh.

Do Skydancers have teeth?
So, uh.

Do Skydancers have teeth?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I don't know if this has been answered before (couldn't find mention of it) but where exactly is the Trading Post located? Is there a series of them dotting each territory or is it some neutral ground set up where everyone can visit?
I don't know if this has been answered before (couldn't find mention of it) but where exactly is the Trading Post located? Is there a series of them dotting each territory or is it some neutral ground set up where everyone can visit?
MoOtdMJ.png
Does dragons drink coffee?
Does dragons drink coffee?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I've seen it said that when you exalt your progenitors, you don't receive any money for it. However, I also know that you get more money when exalting a trained dragon. What I'm wondering is, if you had trained your progen then decided to exalt it, would you still get no money, or just less than if you trained and exalted another dragon? Normally I'd test this myself but...I love both of my progens too much to risk it.
I've seen it said that when you exalt your progenitors, you don't receive any money for it. However, I also know that you get more money when exalting a trained dragon. What I'm wondering is, if you had trained your progen then decided to exalt it, would you still get no money, or just less than if you trained and exalted another dragon? Normally I'd test this myself but...I love both of my progens too much to risk it.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Will there ever be a "dress-up room" implemented (i.e. a Scrying Workshop for apparel)?

It's frustrating to buy apparel for a dragon, only to discover it really doesn't suit their colors, or doesn't layer well with other apparel.
Will there ever be a "dress-up room" implemented (i.e. a Scrying Workshop for apparel)?

It's frustrating to buy apparel for a dragon, only to discover it really doesn't suit their colors, or doesn't layer well with other apparel.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 753 754