Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 753 754
Do the torn pieces of paper trinkets have a riddle that can be solved now or will they be involved with something else in the future?
Do the torn pieces of paper trinkets have a riddle that can be solved now or will they be involved with something else in the future?
From the Shifting Expanse map:

"The blistering western desert, manufactured by the Stormcatcher and his employees."

Is this wording correct? Was the desert itself made by Lightning flight and Stormcatcher?

Something else along the same line:
"[The Shifting Expanse is the] blistering western desert, manufactured by the Stormcatcher and his employees."
"[The Windswept Plateau is the] breezy calming eastland, maintained by the Windsinger and his children."

In the World Map, the Windswept Plateau is to the west of the Shifting Expanse. Is this a typo, or is there something else at play here?
From the Shifting Expanse map:

"The blistering western desert, manufactured by the Stormcatcher and his employees."

Is this wording correct? Was the desert itself made by Lightning flight and Stormcatcher?

Something else along the same line:
"[The Shifting Expanse is the] blistering western desert, manufactured by the Stormcatcher and his employees."
"[The Windswept Plateau is the] breezy calming eastland, maintained by the Windsinger and his children."

In the World Map, the Windswept Plateau is to the west of the Shifting Expanse. Is this a typo, or is there something else at play here?
28s0dn9.png
Will other dragon breeds be added in the future?
Will other dragon breeds be added in the future?
e2V12xK.png
[quote name="Cynictis" date=2015-08-17 17:15:29] A question for each of the admins: What is your single favorite color on the wheel, and why is it Spring [/quote] Spring? Please explain?
Cynictis wrote on 2015-08-17:
A question for each of the admins: What is your single favorite color on the wheel, and why is it Spring
Spring? Please explain?
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
On the last 'words on the wind', you mentioned Skydancer lore. This time, however, there was no information on it. I was wondering if there has been any progress and if there's an estimated time for release (ex: November, December, May, ect;)
On the last 'words on the wind', you mentioned Skydancer lore. This time, however, there was no information on it. I was wondering if there has been any progress and if there's an estimated time for release (ex: November, December, May, ect;)
Have the mods been casually sneaking in genes onto familiars?
I'm looking at poison/toxin and the depins... But noticed it earlier on Baku and Dream Eaters with okapi, Mammertee and Kelp Tenders with tiger and clown, etc.
Have the mods been casually sneaking in genes onto familiars?
I'm looking at poison/toxin and the depins... But noticed it earlier on Baku and Dream Eaters with okapi, Mammertee and Kelp Tenders with tiger and clown, etc.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Are we alone?

I've watched too much science channel
I don't know if the continent has it's own name because to the dragons it is the world, but will new islands and continents be revealed later?
Are we alone?

I've watched too much science channel
I don't know if the continent has it's own name because to the dragons it is the world, but will new islands and continents be revealed later?
no
I still want to know what happens to the familiars, food items, etc. the LIVING THINGS when dropped into Baldwin's goo. Are they dropped in live? Are they killed first? Sedated?
I still want to know what happens to the familiars, food items, etc. the LIVING THINGS when dropped into Baldwin's goo. Are they dropped in live? Are they killed first? Sedated?
I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the bug forum. If I should put it there instead, just let me know. There's a site usability issue that drives me crazy. At Crim's, the colors should be consistent. If red means "yes" or "go through with it" in the first choice (which I disagree with, since when does red mean "go"?), then red should mean the same in the second/popup choice: [img]http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/Crim.png[/img] First window: Red: Yes/trade White: No/don't trade Second window: Red: No/don't trade White: Yes/trade The colors should be consistent between the two.
I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the bug forum. If I should put it there instead, just let me know.

There's a site usability issue that drives me crazy. At Crim's, the colors should be consistent. If red means "yes" or "go through with it" in the first choice (which I disagree with, since when does red mean "go"?), then red should mean the same in the second/popup choice:

Crim.png

First window:
Red: Yes/trade
White: No/don't trade

Second window:
Red: No/don't trade
White: Yes/trade

The colors should be consistent between the two.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Where exactly is the trading post? Judging by the grass, it looks like the Wind, Nature, or Light areas. Or is there some neutral territory they all gather in?
Where exactly is the trading post? Judging by the grass, it looks like the Wind, Nature, or Light areas. Or is there some neutral territory they all gather in?
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 753 754