Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 127 128
@Artorias Hopefully so! I've only gotten two different chests so far, so I think once I find a second ray to try to fight, I'll go to the Boreal Woods to grind for snow/chests.
@Artorias Hopefully so! I've only gotten two different chests so far, so I think once I find a second ray to try to fight, I'll go to the Boreal Woods to grind for snow/chests.
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
I'm starting to get immensely tempted to stop worrying about finding unhatched eggs via scavenging and just buy the four i don't have yet (achievements, bleh) through the AH... would you guys recommend doing that? I need Water, Arcane, Nature, and Lightning. Water, at least, seems to go generally lowest.
I'm starting to get immensely tempted to stop worrying about finding unhatched eggs via scavenging and just buy the four i don't have yet (achievements, bleh) through the AH... would you guys recommend doing that? I need Water, Arcane, Nature, and Lightning. Water, at least, seems to go generally lowest.
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@countofcasualty

end of month count woo
rusted chests: 212
iron chests: 79
gilded chests: 42
treasure packs: 938
@countofcasualty

end of month count woo
rusted chests: 212
iron chests: 79
gilded chests: 42
treasure packs: 938
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
ok so i just started hoarding all openables for y birthday (March 18) so...keen for that.
ok so i just started hoarding all openables for y birthday (March 18) so...keen for that.
@Sellenair - Nice first month haul. I can't believe its been a month already. @CountofCasualty - The first month went by so fast. All in all I am very happy with my stash. I got my first ever Bursting Sack of Shinies today. [center][item=Bursting Sack of Shinies][/center] [b]My first month totals[/b] (not counting any farming I do in the coli today of course.) 58 Rusted chests 32 Iron chests 7 Gilded chests 1360 Treasure packs
@Sellenair - Nice first month haul. I can't believe its been a month already.

@CountofCasualty - The first month went by so fast. All in all I am very happy with my stash. I got my first ever Bursting Sack of Shinies today.
Bursting Sack of Shinies

My first month totals (not counting any farming I do in the coli today of course.)
58 Rusted chests
32 Iron chests
7 Gilded chests
1360 Treasure packs
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
Month One
Rusted: 178
Iron: 3
Gilded: 3
Treasure Pack: 369
Crate: 3
Festival: 5

The only sad part is that three of those festival chests are Snowsquall Souvenir. Gonna have to do some trading later. xD

@CountofCasualty
Month One
Rusted: 178
Iron: 3
Gilded: 3
Treasure Pack: 369
Crate: 3
Festival: 5

The only sad part is that three of those festival chests are Snowsquall Souvenir. Gonna have to do some trading later. xD

@CountofCasualty
Crow Searing Bunny
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Altamyr @HSoup @Sellenair The first month went by so quickly, and great hauls everyone! We only have 11 more months to go.
@Altamyr @HSoup @Sellenair The first month went by so quickly, and great hauls everyone! We only have 11 more months to go.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Looks like everyone is doing really well so far! :D Here's my count, which I don't think is too bad for having only started mid-month. Can't wait to see what it'll look like after a full month~

45 Rusted Chests
11 Iron Chests
3 Gilded Chests
109 Treasure Packs
3 Crates

@CountofCasualty
Looks like everyone is doing really well so far! :D Here's my count, which I don't think is too bad for having only started mid-month. Can't wait to see what it'll look like after a full month~

45 Rusted Chests
11 Iron Chests
3 Gilded Chests
109 Treasure Packs
3 Crates

@CountofCasualty
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Gosh, why are unhatched arcane eggs so expensive? o.o
Gosh, why are unhatched arcane eggs so expensive? o.o
Crow Searing Bunny
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Altamyr Not sure! But if you're going for Ice eggs those are relatively cheap thanks to festival~
@Altamyr Not sure! But if you're going for Ice eggs those are relatively cheap thanks to festival~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 127 128