Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39
I don't get the hate of male PCs. The chest isn't really as barrelly as it looks, he's just standing acrobatically (as you'd expect with that pearl)! My one minor irk with him is the base of the tail being a little too thin
I don't get the hate of male PCs. The chest isn't really as barrelly as it looks, he's just standing acrobatically (as you'd expect with that pearl)! My one minor irk with him is the base of the tail being a little too thin
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
I'm really not too fond of Tundras :P
I'm really not too fond of Tundras :P
40545321243_92448bc38e_o_d.png
I love all dragons! But, the least fav of mine is the snapper. I don't know why, but for some reason I'm uncomfortable with them. But, this doesn't mean I hate them. They're just my least favorite.
I love all dragons! But, the least fav of mine is the snapper. I don't know why, but for some reason I'm uncomfortable with them. But, this doesn't mean I hate them. They're just my least favorite.
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
Drat. I'm having a hard time, but so far I don't really collect too many faes or female tundras, though I do like the two breeds!

I freakin' LOVE male ridgebacks though! Lookit dat noooooose |3
Drat. I'm having a hard time, but so far I don't really collect too many faes or female tundras, though I do like the two breeds!

I freakin' LOVE male ridgebacks though! Lookit dat noooooose |3
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I'm not fond of coatls and snappers, will probably never own either. I'm not really fond of tundras either but my second dragon is one so I kinda feeled compelled to love the one tundra I will ever own.
I'm not fond of coatls and snappers, will probably never own either. I'm not really fond of tundras either but my second dragon is one so I kinda feeled compelled to love the one tundra I will ever own.
tumblr_owbxurx8GV1wu89uzo8_r1_500.png
Female tundras and snappers, and I just can't get over the male pearlcatchers.
Female tundras and snappers, and I just can't get over the male pearlcatchers.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Silvian : You could always keep the male, breed him, and then exalt any male hatchlings. Keep the male just for breeding cute little females. xD

For some reason I also hate male ridgebacks; I also have a basic disliking toward Guardians, even though a Guardian was my progenator. I never liked Beards. Yeek.
@Silvian : You could always keep the male, breed him, and then exalt any male hatchlings. Keep the male just for breeding cute little females. xD

For some reason I also hate male ridgebacks; I also have a basic disliking toward Guardians, even though a Guardian was my progenator. I never liked Beards. Yeek.
I love Flight Rising, so there.
For me, Pearlcatchers.
Don't like their art (especially the male one; gods have you taken a gander at their disproportionate wings? and that male should've already toppled over standing like that! do you ever see any quadruped animal standing naturally on two legs on the same side without losing their balance?), their name (i don't know why it just sounds so icky), their lore. The babies are only remotely cute.
For me, Pearlcatchers.
Don't like their art (especially the male one; gods have you taken a gander at their disproportionate wings? and that male should've already toppled over standing like that! do you ever see any quadruped animal standing naturally on two legs on the same side without losing their balance?), their name (i don't know why it just sounds so icky), their lore. The babies are only remotely cute.
well snappers seem to be hated the most :c theyre cute i'll give them that but i'd never have on in my lair.

same for ridgebacks and mirrors.
well snappers seem to be hated the most :c theyre cute i'll give them that but i'd never have on in my lair.

same for ridgebacks and mirrors.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Awwww poor snappy babies, I love them. They're so squishy and fat and cute, haha. I think my least favorite breed are either Tundras or Faes, I just don't like either. I'm not fond of Mirrors either.
Awwww poor snappy babies, I love them. They're so squishy and fat and cute, haha. I think my least favorite breed are either Tundras or Faes, I just don't like either. I'm not fond of Mirrors either.
Quitting FR, check out my giveaway and art request here: click!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39