Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
I really don't like any of the starter breeds, honestly. They're just kinda boring to me, even with fancy genes on them.
I really don't like any of the starter breeds, honestly. They're just kinda boring to me, even with fancy genes on them.
PJb908Z.png
Mirrors and Pearlcatchers.
I don't have any of them in my lair.
Mirrors and Pearlcatchers.
I don't have any of them in my lair.
Tundras and Snappers. :x
Tundras and Snappers. :x
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
I'm really glad the different breeds have so much variety. Much better than a bunch of slightly different, generic dragons.

That said, I do not like tundras very much. Their faces seem a bit ridiculous to me.
I'm really glad the different breeds have so much variety. Much better than a bunch of slightly different, generic dragons.

That said, I do not like tundras very much. Their faces seem a bit ridiculous to me.
I'm not a fan of Snappers either. They're just... Not what comes to my mind when I think about dragons. Babies are cute, but adults... Eh. I have yet to find a Snapper I will want in my lair.
I don't like male Ridgebacks either. Dem noses.
Tundras I'm okay with, though they look a bit goofy.
I'm not a fan of Snappers either. They're just... Not what comes to my mind when I think about dragons. Babies are cute, but adults... Eh. I have yet to find a Snapper I will want in my lair.
I don't like male Ridgebacks either. Dem noses.
Tundras I'm okay with, though they look a bit goofy.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Snappers and Ridgebacks for me to. Just don't like th way either of them look.
I do love a fluffy Tundra, though!
Snappers and Ridgebacks for me to. Just don't like th way either of them look.
I do love a fluffy Tundra, though!
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
Mirrors, closely followed by ridgebacks......closely followed by faes.
Mirrors, closely followed by ridgebacks......closely followed by faes.
7zcCDc4.jpg
Coatls. They're so ugly, and I don't like snappers much either.
Coatls. They're so ugly, and I don't like snappers much either.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you cannot always be sure of their authenticity." ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1864
I don't really like the new Nocturnes, though I do think they have very nice, dynamic poses. Just not a fan of them design wise. Snappers are also not my favourites. I guess both of them just look sort of... crumpled and crinkled to me.
I don't really like the new Nocturnes, though I do think they have very nice, dynamic poses. Just not a fan of them design wise. Snappers are also not my favourites. I guess both of them just look sort of... crumpled and crinkled to me.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
[center][quote name="Briton" date="2015-01-01 20:52:31"]Coatls. There's something completely unnatural going on with them, and I mean unnatural in the sense of them versus the actual dragon breeds. Let's look at the facts: 1) Coatls look like what happens if you successfully breed a turkey with a snake. 2) Coatls look like they waddle about like a duck everywhere due to a lack of light capability. 3) Snakes are rumored to taste like chiken. 4) Turkey + Duck + Chicken = Turducken. Therefore. Coatls are in fact the wild Turduckens in their natural form. These things are just really smart familiar races that have scammed dragons into thinking they're dragons too (due to their size) just so that they don't end up on the menu. [img]http://themidnightalliance.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/you-know-im-right.gif[/img][/quote] omg ;u; @Briton you are 1000% correct. So it looks like the top hated are Ridgebacks, Tundras, Faes, and maybe mirrors hmm. I can't find guardians that I like so them for I guess ~mumbles as she works on a project pair of them anyway~[/center]
Briton wrote on 2015-01-01 20:52:31:
Coatls. There's something completely unnatural going on with them, and I mean unnatural in the sense of them versus the actual dragon breeds. Let's look at the facts:

1) Coatls look like what happens if you successfully breed a turkey with a snake.

2) Coatls look like they waddle about like a duck everywhere due to a lack of light capability.

3) Snakes are rumored to taste like chiken.

4) Turkey + Duck + Chicken = Turducken.

Therefore. Coatls are in fact the wild Turduckens in their natural form. These things are just really smart familiar races that have scammed dragons into thinking they're dragons too (due to their size) just so that they don't end up on the menu.

you-know-im-right.gif

omg ;u; @Briton you are 1000% correct.

So it looks like the top hated are Ridgebacks, Tundras, Faes, and maybe mirrors hmm.

I can't find guardians that I like so them for I guess
~mumbles as she works on a project pair of them anyway~
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39