Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Overpriced?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Desolim" date="2014-12-21 14:59:46"]@TheBlueTrickster "Anyway, I hopped on the bandwagon and got myself a pretty 1st Gen today." That implied a purchase to me.[/quote] Even more logically, it would have to be a purchase since the eggs you get are not 1st gens. Mine was bred, and bred baby dragons don't fall out of the sky. I apologize for not stating that the price was high, but I assumed that was implied by the former.
Desolim wrote on 2014-12-21 14:59:46:
@TheBlueTrickster
"Anyway, I hopped on the bandwagon and got myself a pretty 1st Gen today."

That implied a purchase to me.
Even more logically, it would have to be a purchase since the eggs you get are not 1st gens.
Mine was bred, and bred baby dragons don't fall out of the sky.
I apologize for not stating that the price was high, but I assumed that was implied by the former.
Really, I'm not asking for something to be handed to me, I'm just asking if it would be so hard to actually be fair to each other or maybe give the site a break for a bit honestly.
Really, I'm not asking for something to be handed to me, I'm just asking if it would be so hard to actually be fair to each other or maybe give the site a break for a bit honestly.
@TheBlueTrickster
Hekomi wasn't gloating.
I'm unhappy with some ways the festival functions too but that isn't a reason to take it out on other users :c
Heko, your dragon is gorgeous btw.
@TheBlueTrickster
Hekomi wasn't gloating.
I'm unhappy with some ways the festival functions too but that isn't a reason to take it out on other users :c
Heko, your dragon is gorgeous btw.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Finally, a dragon that is worth something over 20k, and people are complaining about the price :P

*shakes head*
Finally, a dragon that is worth something over 20k, and people are complaining about the price :P

*shakes head*
I only sell my dragons for min 50k. The economy is what you make it. :D Sell your dragons cheap, you'll remain 'poor'. There's no reason to sell any dragon under 50k.
I only sell my dragons for min 50k. The economy is what you make it. :D Sell your dragons cheap, you'll remain 'poor'. There's no reason to sell any dragon under 50k.
I'm going to scream if I see the words 'it's not fair' one more time today.

You are fully able to wait for nocturn prices to drop.

knhLXgs.png
The inability of so many to understand basic economics is beyond me lol
The inability of so many to understand basic economics is beyond me lol
no.
[quote name="Div3rge" date="2014-12-21 15:24:35"]I'm going to scream if I see the words 'it's not fair' one more time today. You are fully able to wait for nocturn prices to drop.[/quote] Diverge, I love you for this. xD There isn't anything wrong with the prices. Just the lag and the timing of the festival. (in my opinion).
Div3rge wrote on 2014-12-21 15:24:35:

Diverge, I love you for this. xD
There isn't anything wrong with the prices.
Just the lag and the timing of the festival. (in my opinion).
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Boolean

/Bows XD

Yeah, I agree the timing couldn't have POSSIBLY been worse. And honestly it feels like the staff wasn't quite prepared for the rush.
@Boolean

/Bows XD

Yeah, I agree the timing couldn't have POSSIBLY been worse. And honestly it feels like the staff wasn't quite prepared for the rush.
knhLXgs.png
@Atomikamikaze

It's not that hard to get that many gems by selling stuff on the AH. I don't think I've spent real money on this site since... last year (my mom sent me some birthday money via Paypal and I decided 'What the hell' and bought some gems).

YMMV, of course. I'm a dedicated coli-grinder who's sitting on a collection of cycled out and retired stuff, and early on in my tenure it was a giant pain to get enough gems for a Iri scroll together.

Personally, I'm waiting to sell what I get from the Strange Chests until AFTER the event, so I can price things at a more... I wanna call it 'correct' price. At least, a price more in line with what their actual rarity will be.

Also, a few of my FR friends may find themselves getting a Nocturne Egg for Christmas.
@Atomikamikaze

It's not that hard to get that many gems by selling stuff on the AH. I don't think I've spent real money on this site since... last year (my mom sent me some birthday money via Paypal and I decided 'What the hell' and bought some gems).

YMMV, of course. I'm a dedicated coli-grinder who's sitting on a collection of cycled out and retired stuff, and early on in my tenure it was a giant pain to get enough gems for a Iri scroll together.

Personally, I'm waiting to sell what I get from the Strange Chests until AFTER the event, so I can price things at a more... I wanna call it 'correct' price. At least, a price more in line with what their actual rarity will be.

Also, a few of my FR friends may find themselves getting a Nocturne Egg for Christmas.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7