Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Overpriced?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The lag is what's bothering me - means I can't try for my own anymore, because the coli won't register attacks.

On that note, I'm entertaining myself by watching prices drop as people undercut each other. Eggs have finally dropped below the gem equivalent of $50. Every so often I check again - granted, I'm looking for a scroll personally - must have random progen Nocturne - but if one of the eggs drops into my price range first you know I'll grab it.
The lag is what's bothering me - means I can't try for my own anymore, because the coli won't register attacks.

On that note, I'm entertaining myself by watching prices drop as people undercut each other. Eggs have finally dropped below the gem equivalent of $50. Every so often I check again - granted, I'm looking for a scroll personally - must have random progen Nocturne - but if one of the eggs drops into my price range first you know I'll grab it.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
[quote name="Kaegro" date="2014-12-21 15:38:08"]The lag is what's bothering me - means I can't try for my own anymore, because the coli won't register attacks. [/quote] This so much! I'm honestly not put out that much by it because I can wait until when there are fewer people online. But for people who are traveling, etc. for the holidays, they aren't getting as much time to grind for the items :/
Kaegro wrote on 2014-12-21 15:38:08:

This so much! I'm honestly not put out that much by it because I can wait until when there are fewer people online. But for people who are traveling, etc. for the holidays, they aren't getting as much time to grind for the items :/
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
They'll drop like everything else... eggs and scrolls will stay very pricey but as long as there are Nocturnes people will breed them. It happened to Imps, Coatls etc. They'll get down to exalt fodder prices eventually.
They'll drop like everything else... eggs and scrolls will stay very pricey but as long as there are Nocturnes people will breed them. It happened to Imps, Coatls etc. They'll get down to exalt fodder prices eventually.
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7