Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Overpriced?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just because you want one NOW, doesn't mean anyone is obligated to give you a price that you deem fair. They will crash. If you want a better price, you can wait. It's a pixel dragon, you don't need it like air.
Just because you want one NOW, doesn't mean anyone is obligated to give you a price that you deem fair. They will crash. If you want a better price, you can wait. It's a pixel dragon, you don't need it like air.
It'll be dearer now because the Coli isn't working and people can't get new eggs/change scrolls.
It'll be dearer now because the Coli isn't working and people can't get new eggs/change scrolls.
Yt4sddf.png
I find it funny that the people working hardest to defend the high prices are the ones with like 20 pages of lair space and lv 25 dragons.
Hmmm.
Also, of course there's no need to have a Nocturne dragon immediately, it is a collection of pixels. That doesn't mean the prices are fair though. :-P
I find it funny that the people working hardest to defend the high prices are the ones with like 20 pages of lair space and lv 25 dragons.
Hmmm.
Also, of course there's no need to have a Nocturne dragon immediately, it is a collection of pixels. That doesn't mean the prices are fair though. :-P
it/star/he/they/she + any/all
aromantic asexual
I hope you do realize that the prices mentioned by @Hyenasteps weren't meant to be accurate prices but examples. There is no need to mock other players in this discussion.
I hope you do realize that the prices mentioned by @Hyenasteps weren't meant to be accurate prices but examples. There is no need to mock other players in this discussion.
[quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 13:45:26"]I hope you do realize that the prices mentioned by @Hyenasteps weren't meant to be accurate prices but examples. There is no need to mock other players in this discussion.[/quote] Too late. It's already in motion. The passive-aggressiveness has begun! OLE!
TheBlueTrickster wrote on 2014-12-21 13:45:26:
Too late.
It's already in motion.
The passive-aggressiveness has begun!
OLE!
aromantic asexual
[quote name="Hyenasteps" date="2014-12-21 13:46:27"][quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 13:45:26"]I hope you do realize that the prices mentioned by @Hyenasteps weren't meant to be accurate prices but examples. There is no need to mock other players in this discussion.[/quote] Too late. It's already in motion. The passive-aggressiveness has begun! OLE![/quote] Woe is me, I was not fast enough! It seems I will have to settle for the activity of partaking in popcorn while observing the people with their attempts of appearing witty! Whatever shall I do?
Hyenasteps wrote on 2014-12-21 13:46:27:
Too late.
It's already in motion.
OLE!

Woe is me, I was not fast enough! It seems I will have to settle for the activity of partaking in popcorn while observing the people with their attempts of appearing witty! Whatever shall I do?
[quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 13:50:21"][quote name="Hyenasteps" date="2014-12-21 13:46:27"][quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 13:45:26"]I hope you do realize that the prices mentioned by @Hyenasteps weren't meant to be accurate prices but examples. There is no need to mock other players in this discussion.[/quote] Too late. It's already in motion. The passive-aggressiveness has begun! OLE![/quote] Woe is me, I was not fast enough! It seems I will have to settle for the activity of partaking in popcorn while observing the people with their attempts of appearing witty! Whatever shall I do?[/quote] Popcorn? Can I have some? All I have are these dumb gummy worms.
TheBlueTrickster wrote on 2014-12-21 13:50:21:
Hyenasteps wrote on 2014-12-21 13:46:27:
Too late.
It's already in motion.
OLE!

Woe is me, I was not fast enough! It seems I will have to settle for the activity of partaking in popcorn while observing the people with their attempts of appearing witty! Whatever shall I do?
Popcorn? Can I have some?
All I have are these dumb gummy worms.
aromantic asexual
[quote name="Hyenasteps" date="2014-12-21 13:54:11"][quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 13:50:21"]Woe is me, I was not fast enough! It seems I will have to settle for the activity of partaking in popcorn while observing the people with their attempts of appearing witty! Whatever shall I do?[/quote] Popcorn? Can I have some? All I have are these dumb gummy worms.[/quote] Oh naturally yo. Salty popcorn with spices, what's that sound like? It's the usual thing in the main cinema of my country's capital and it's my personal delicacy.
Hyenasteps wrote on 2014-12-21 13:54:11:

Oh naturally yo. Salty popcorn with spices, what's that sound like? It's the usual thing in the main cinema of my country's capital and it's my personal delicacy.
[quote name="Hyenasteps" date="2014-12-21 13:44:05"]I find it funny that the people working hardest to defend the high prices are the ones with like 20 pages of lair space and lv 25 dragons. Hmmm. Also, of course there's no need to have a Nocturne dragon immediately, it is a collection of pixels. That doesn't mean the prices are fair though. :-P[/quote] I worked hard for my treasure by farming the coliseum and selling loot. How much treasure I have has nothing to do with this topic. Like I said, the prices [i]are[/i] too high right now, yeah. But they're that high because a few people [i]are[/i] paying them. As a seller, if you could get 2 mil for an egg, wouldn't you? I know I'd at least try. When not enough people will pay those prices, those prices will fall. There's no use complaining about the prices right now when the breed is just barely out and the coliseum is down, so not many eggs or scrolls are entering the game.
Hyenasteps wrote on 2014-12-21 13:44:05:
Hmmm.

I worked hard for my treasure by farming the coliseum and selling loot. How much treasure I have has nothing to do with this topic.

Like I said, the prices are too high right now, yeah. But they're that high because a few people are paying them. As a seller, if you could get 2 mil for an egg, wouldn't you? I know I'd at least try. When not enough people will pay those prices, those prices will fall. There's no use complaining about the prices right now when the breed is just barely out and the coliseum is down, so not many eggs or scrolls are entering the game.
[quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 14:05:09"][quote name="Hyenasteps" date="2014-12-21 13:54:11"][quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 13:50:21"]Woe is me, I was not fast enough! It seems I will have to settle for the activity of partaking in popcorn while observing the people with their attempts of appearing witty! Whatever shall I do?[/quote] Popcorn? Can I have some? All I have are these dumb gummy worms.[/quote] Oh naturally yo. Salty popcorn with spices, what's that sound like? It's the usual thing in the main cinema of my country's capital and it's my personal delicacy.[/quote] That actually sounds pretty delicious :-o
TheBlueTrickster wrote on 2014-12-21 14:05:09:
Hyenasteps wrote on 2014-12-21 13:54:11:

Oh naturally yo. Salty popcorn with spices, what's that sound like? It's the usual thing in the main cinema of my country's capital and it's my personal delicacy.
That actually sounds pretty delicious :-o
aromantic asexual
1 2 3 4 5 6 7