Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Overpriced?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Of course the people who have '20 pages of lair space and level 25 dragons' are the ones who are defending it. We had to WORK for it, instead of sitting around and complaining about everything being too expensive.
Having nocturnes, level 25 dragons, or lots of lair space are not necessities to live or even enjoy the game. Acting like it should be handed to you is self entitlement, and is ridiculous.

I went grinding in the coli, got chests, and found an egg. I did the work, I sold the egg and got what I deserved for it.
Of course the people who have '20 pages of lair space and level 25 dragons' are the ones who are defending it. We had to WORK for it, instead of sitting around and complaining about everything being too expensive.
Having nocturnes, level 25 dragons, or lots of lair space are not necessities to live or even enjoy the game. Acting like it should be handed to you is self entitlement, and is ridiculous.

I went grinding in the coli, got chests, and found an egg. I did the work, I sold the egg and got what I deserved for it.
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
yeah, im still wondering whether it was a good idea to hatch my nocturne instead of sell and take advantage of the hype for cashmonies
yeah, im still wondering whether it was a good idea to hatch my nocturne instead of sell and take advantage of the hype for cashmonies
thunderbanner_by_0palite-da5vvp1.png
I'm actually kinda surprised people are saying that there's individuals here that are demanding these luxuries on the spot, or stuff along those lines. No one is shunning earnings that were gotten with hard work. All that was said here by my friend the OP was that many people are selling the Nocturnes at ridiculous prices, such as the previously stated 20 million treasure. Compare 20 million to 2 million, which is the easier-acquirable sum?
I'm actually kinda surprised people are saying that there's individuals here that are demanding these luxuries on the spot, or stuff along those lines. No one is shunning earnings that were gotten with hard work. All that was said here by my friend the OP was that many people are selling the Nocturnes at ridiculous prices, such as the previously stated 20 million treasure. Compare 20 million to 2 million, which is the easier-acquirable sum?
@TheBlueTrickster
There are literally only two in the AH that are at 20mill, the rest are 5 and below.
The ones priced at that aren't worth that personally, and I doubt that anyone will buy them at that price, but does that mean that those users are being unfair? If anything, they are being unfair to themselves because they are cheating themselves out of a sale.
@TheBlueTrickster
There are literally only two in the AH that are at 20mill, the rest are 5 and below.
The ones priced at that aren't worth that personally, and I doubt that anyone will buy them at that price, but does that mean that those users are being unfair? If anything, they are being unfair to themselves because they are cheating themselves out of a sale.
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Gah, I hope I can sell the chests I get tomorrow. I opened all mine :P.
I should get some stuff from Coli too and try to milk this Nocturne thing as much as I can.
Anyway, I hopped on the bandwagon and got myself a pretty 1st Gen today.
Ahhh so pretty.
Gah, I hope I can sell the chests I get tomorrow. I opened all mine :P.
I should get some stuff from Coli too and try to milk this Nocturne thing as much as I can.
Anyway, I hopped on the bandwagon and got myself a pretty 1st Gen today.
Ahhh so pretty.
@Hekomi Thank you for your unneeded gloating input in a thread meant to discuss the prices of Nocturne dragons and related items in the Auction House. Truly, a most noteworthy and intelligent argument you posed there. I tip my hat for you.
@Hekomi Thank you for your unneeded gloating input in a thread meant to discuss the prices of Nocturne dragons and related items in the Auction House. Truly, a most noteworthy and intelligent argument you posed there. I tip my hat for you.
[quote name="TheBlueTrickster" date="2014-12-21 14:34:22"]@Hekomi Thank you for your unneeded gloating input in a thread meant to discuss the prices of Nocturne dragons and related items in the Auction House. Truly, a most noteworthy and intelligent argument you posed there. I tip my hat for you.[/quote] @TheBlueTrickster Whoa, no need to get all up in my face about it. I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, I was posting simply that I bought a Nocturne for the high price that everyone says is crazy and that I'm happy with my choice. It is on topic and you cannot censor my thoughts with your sarcasm.
TheBlueTrickster wrote on 2014-12-21 14:34:22:
@TheBlueTrickster
Whoa, no need to get all up in my face about it. I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, I was posting simply that I bought a Nocturne for the high price that everyone says is crazy and that I'm happy with my choice. It is on topic and you cannot censor my thoughts with your sarcasm.
It. Has not. Even been. A full. Day.

Also, is your aggressiveness really nessicary?
It. Has not. Even been. A full. Day.

Also, is your aggressiveness really nessicary?
knhLXgs.png
[quote name="Hekomi" date="2014-12-21 14:38:49"] @TheBlueTrickster Whoa, no need to get all up in my face about it. I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, I was posting simply that I bought a Nocturne for the high price that everyone says is crazy and that I'm happy with my choice. It is on topic and you cannot censor my thoughts with your sarcasm.[/quote] @Hekomi I do apologize, but there were neither numbers mentioned there nor even the bare trace of the word "price". Pardon me for forming a verdict based on what I clearly saw and read.
Hekomi wrote on 2014-12-21 14:38:49:
@TheBlueTrickster
Whoa, no need to get all up in my face about it. I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, I was posting simply that I bought a Nocturne for the high price that everyone says is crazy and that I'm happy with my choice. It is on topic and you cannot censor my thoughts with your sarcasm.

@Hekomi I do apologize, but there were neither numbers mentioned there nor even the bare trace of the word "price". Pardon me for forming a verdict based on what I clearly saw and read.
@TheBlueTrickster
"Anyway, I hopped on the bandwagon and got myself a pretty 1st Gen today."

That implied a purchase to me.
@TheBlueTrickster
"Anyway, I hopped on the bandwagon and got myself a pretty 1st Gen today."

That implied a purchase to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7