Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Concerning the Windsinger [URGENT]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello. As some of you are well aware, the deity formerly known as the Windsinger has been having "adventure time at the Observatory" for a while now. Since my clan is one of the ones that the Observatory is its home, I thought I would check on the state of things and well... I would like to introduce you to the Arcane Flight's unofficial second deity, the Pinksinger.

50fs6g.png

This is what happens when your deities come to our observatory and spend months drinking up all the Arcanist's soda. Pinksinger is ours now, kktks.
Hello. As some of you are well aware, the deity formerly known as the Windsinger has been having "adventure time at the Observatory" for a while now. Since my clan is one of the ones that the Observatory is its home, I thought I would check on the state of things and well... I would like to introduce you to the Arcane Flight's unofficial second deity, the Pinksinger.

50fs6g.png

This is what happens when your deities come to our observatory and spend months drinking up all the Arcanist's soda. Pinksinger is ours now, kktks.
qDavPTk.png
why.
why.
wind_contest.png
Flight Rising Time +7 (GMT)
MY EYES

Wind Dad became a CUTE, SQUISHY JELLY WORM ;-; how does even radiation taste like? 'cause I'm kinda hungry now
MY EYES

Wind Dad became a CUTE, SQUISHY JELLY WORM ;-; how does even radiation taste like? 'cause I'm kinda hungry now
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Oh dear, now Spacedad will never be rid of him xD
Oh dear, now Spacedad will never be rid of him xD
Oh god why... XD
Wind Dad why did you have to go and get yourself thrown in the arcane washing machine with a red sock...
Oh god why... XD
Wind Dad why did you have to go and get yourself thrown in the arcane washing machine with a red sock...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1247250&page=1&anchor=
Help me make the perfect dragon for my friend please!!!
He looks good in pink!
He looks good in pink!
He look like a fluffy barbe à papa. Now my dragons want to swear allegiance to him.
He look like a fluffy barbe à papa. Now my dragons want to swear allegiance to him.
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
Thanks, Windsinger.
Thanks, Windsinger.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@LightConcorde It's not radiation! Arcane is full of space and magic and pink.

@Zenelle Unfortunately that is true. I think I saw him on the phone calling Ice Flight to have 1,000 gourmet snow cones delivered.... that's just for the Pinksinger.

@ClaraThePirate You do realize that will only result in those red socks turning pink.

@Ravette I quite agree. :)
@LightConcorde It's not radiation! Arcane is full of space and magic and pink.

@Zenelle Unfortunately that is true. I think I saw him on the phone calling Ice Flight to have 1,000 gourmet snow cones delivered.... that's just for the Pinksinger.

@ClaraThePirate You do realize that will only result in those red socks turning pink.

@Ravette I quite agree. :)
qDavPTk.png
......o.o .......... noodledaddy? [img]http://media2.giphy.com/media/iVWO03WjTMbWU/200.gif[/img]
......o.o .......... noodledaddy?
200.gif
fAtGWhQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6