Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Concerning the Windsinger [URGENT]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Briton Pfft... XDDD [img]http://replygif.net/i/1467.gif[/img] [img]http://replygif.net/i/1095.gif[/img] [s]So does that mean aside from fanfiction, the Arcanist is also the unofficial god of love as well? B)[/s]
@Briton

Pfft... XDDD

1467.gif

1095.gif

So does that mean aside from fanfiction, the Arcanist is also the unofficial god of love as well? B)
wishlist
@Briton

I'm sure the Arcanist is pleased that his OTP became canon. Glorious, pink canon.
@Briton

I'm sure the Arcanist is pleased that his OTP became canon. Glorious, pink canon.
6pUNHAC.gif
Needs more Blingee glitter.
All hail the new Pepto-Bismol Lord!
Needs more Blingee glitter.
All hail the new Pepto-Bismol Lord!
@Briton Now I'm reminded of that one Sailor Plague thread with Lightweaver and Shadowbinder as Sailors Uranus and Neptune and everyone talking about them being """Cousins"""
@Briton Now I'm reminded of that one Sailor Plague thread with Lightweaver and Shadowbinder as Sailors Uranus and Neptune and everyone talking about them being """Cousins"""
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
@Manika Yes. The Arcanist is definitely the god of love.

@Drav All shall be pink! Once this is achieved, there will be peace across the 11 flights. Even the beastclans will stop their warring and bask joyfully in the pink.

The Shade will be defeated by the power of love pink, set up camp some place to the far North of everything and only show up once a year in December to pass out toys to all the good little hatchlings while saying things like "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Shademas!"

@globalCooldown We don't know if The Arcanist's OTP are cousins but will support it regardless.
@Manika Yes. The Arcanist is definitely the god of love.

@Drav All shall be pink! Once this is achieved, there will be peace across the 11 flights. Even the beastclans will stop their warring and bask joyfully in the pink.

The Shade will be defeated by the power of love pink, set up camp some place to the far North of everything and only show up once a year in December to pass out toys to all the good little hatchlings while saying things like "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Shademas!"

@globalCooldown We don't know if The Arcanist's OTP are cousins but will support it regardless.
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6