Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Concerning the Windsinger [URGENT]
1 2 3 4 5 6
WHERE IS LORD BISMOL WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
[img]http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy15/Axeletta/icecanist_zps8924201f.gif[/img]
icecanist_zps8924201f.gif
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2014-10-10 20:03:54"][i]WHERE IS LORD BISMOL WHEN YOU NEED HIM?[/i][/quote] I tracked him down to an ice lair so sadly plaguemomma no longer has her staunch protector. On the other hand she'd probably try giving the radiation a go just to weed out any inferior strains of sickness growing on/in her that can't withstand it. Just so long as she is proper colours in time for her festival. Pretty pleases some one show us glowy pink and purple plaguemomma.
CountingChocobos wrote on 2014-10-10 20:03:54:

I tracked him down to an ice lair so sadly plaguemomma no longer has her staunch protector. On the other hand she'd probably try giving the radiation a go just to weed out any inferior strains of sickness growing on/in her that can't withstand it. Just so long as she is proper colours in time for her festival.

Pretty pleases some one show us glowy pink and purple plaguemomma.
The arcane energies are spreading
\
Good...

Very good~
The arcane energies are spreading
\
Good...

Very good~
nOKB0vW.png
And here we have the foundations for Flight Rising's first reality show: Deity Swap.
It's like wife swap but with dragon gods.
And here we have the foundations for Flight Rising's first reality show: Deity Swap.
It's like wife swap but with dragon gods.
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
O.o
O.o
1009gIL.png
@Silvain

Pink Bossman makes me very happy :DDD

@IndigoCrow

YAYYY!!! Icawarden is joining in the Pink trend as well XDDD

@Briton

Would it be wrong to ask you to pink-ify the other deities as well? //shot and bricked 0u0
@Silvain

Pink Bossman makes me very happy :DDD

@IndigoCrow

YAYYY!!! Icawarden is joining in the Pink trend as well XDDD

@Briton

Would it be wrong to ask you to pink-ify the other deities as well? //shot and bricked 0u0
wishlist
@Manika Which deities do you suggest come visit us in Arcane?
@Manika Which deities do you suggest come visit us in Arcane?
qDavPTk.png
@Briton

Hmm... Since Stormcatcher (my otp with the Arcanist *hearts*) and Icewarden have been done already, I guess, maybe Plaguebringer or Tidelord would be cool? Let's give them a tour of the Starfall Isles! :D
@Briton

Hmm... Since Stormcatcher (my otp with the Arcanist *hearts*) and Icewarden have been done already, I guess, maybe Plaguebringer or Tidelord would be cool? Let's give them a tour of the Starfall Isles! :D
wishlist
@Manika I know you said Plaguebringer and Tidelord, but this was far more important because Arcane magic helps their love for each other be true!

2rz2xit.png
@Manika I know you said Plaguebringer and Tidelord, but this was far more important because Arcane magic helps their love for each other be true!

2rz2xit.png
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6