Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Sign-Ups [Closed]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Can't wait for my gift! ^^:
Can't wait for my gift! ^^:
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Devildove

I accidentally deleted the message with my secret santa information. Could you please alert the elf who sent it to me to please resend that information whenever they have a chance?

Thank you.
@Devildove

I accidentally deleted the message with my secret santa information. Could you please alert the elf who sent it to me to please resend that information whenever they have a chance?

Thank you.
@AmityWall If you still haven't gotten your information sent back to you, I can alert the elf that sent it to you about it.
@AmityWall If you still haven't gotten your information sent back to you, I can alert the elf that sent it to you about it.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@AmityWall @WatersKnight I contacted your elf, no worries.
@AmityWall @WatersKnight I contacted your elf, no worries.
Was just visited by an impressive reindeer uhm rein-imperial? XD
He left me a letter from the Elves!
My giftee's wishlist is more difficult than I expected LOL, but I have like 3 weeks and I promise I do my very best to please 'my person' :D
Was just visited by an impressive reindeer uhm rein-imperial? XD
He left me a letter from the Elves!
My giftee's wishlist is more difficult than I expected LOL, but I have like 3 weeks and I promise I do my very best to please 'my person' :D
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Devildove ~ AUGH, I forgot about this entirely. I did see that the signups are closed - is there no way I can participate at this point? :x
@Devildove ~ AUGH, I forgot about this entirely. I did see that the signups are closed - is there no way I can participate at this point? :x
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@Viatrixa Sorry for the delay, somehow I didn't see this - Unfortunately matching's done already, but if you don't mind getting rid of the anonymous aspect of it, a bunch of our elves volunteered to exchange gifts with people who didn't make it into the exchange in time! Would that be alright with you?
@Viatrixa Sorry for the delay, somehow I didn't see this - Unfortunately matching's done already, but if you don't mind getting rid of the anonymous aspect of it, a bunch of our elves volunteered to exchange gifts with people who didn't make it into the exchange in time! Would that be alright with you?
@Devildove - That would be awesome, yes! Thank you :)
@Devildove - That would be awesome, yes! Thank you :)
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@devildove

Oh no! I fear I accidentally deleted my mail with my matching info! I already have one of the items, but I've no idea what the others were anymore, nor do I know what to do with said gifts. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
@devildove

Oh no! I fear I accidentally deleted my mail with my matching info! I already have one of the items, but I've no idea what the others were anymore, nor do I know what to do with said gifts. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
@Roccy Would you like to exchange gifts unofficially with Viatrixa, since she wasn't able to make it into the exchange? c:

@mayquiri I PM'd your elf (Kitanya) and she should be re-sending your match message today, so no worries!
@Roccy Would you like to exchange gifts unofficially with Viatrixa, since she wasn't able to make it into the exchange? c:

@mayquiri I PM'd your elf (Kitanya) and she should be re-sending your match message today, so no worries!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46