Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Sign-Ups [Closed]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@mshailz I'm not a part of Wind flight, so no - this is an all-flight Exchange!
@mshailz I'm not a part of Wind flight, so no - this is an all-flight Exchange!
@Devildove :( I didn't know about this one, sadly. I think the wind flight's got cancelled due to a user not being active.
@Devildove :( I didn't know about this one, sadly. I think the wind flight's got cancelled due to a user not being active.
@mshailz Awr, sorry to hear that D: I'll send you a little present if you don't mind! Can you write a detailed wishlist and send it to me please? c:
@mshailz Awr, sorry to hear that D: I'll send you a little present if you don't mind! Can you write a detailed wishlist and send it to me please? c:
@Devildove Of course! :D You're so sweet! I can do the same for you if you'd like. c: I will PM you my wishlist!
@Devildove Of course! :D You're so sweet! I can do the same for you if you'd like. c: I will PM you my wishlist!
I got my person's info today! X3 ! So excited!
I got my person's info today! X3 ! So excited!
@Hailey the Wind Fight Secret Santa has been revived! We're preparing the new thread right now : )

Also, I signed up for this one but haven't received my recipient's info yet - is this normal? I just checked, my name is definitely on the Participant list.
@Hailey the Wind Fight Secret Santa has been revived! We're preparing the new thread right now : )

Also, I signed up for this one but haven't received my recipient's info yet - is this normal? I just checked, my name is definitely on the Participant list.
@inanequiddity Yay! :D
@inanequiddity Yay! :D
when will we receive our giftee's info by?
when will we receive our giftee's info by?
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.giftumblr_olupwuVfht1u9ymyzo3_250.png Gale| FRT +3|xe/theytumblr_olupwuVfht1u9ymyzo2_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@ladyingris Some of the initial intro messages will be sent out as late as the 29th due to real life things with some of the elves.
@ladyingris Some of the initial intro messages will be sent out as late as the 29th due to real life things with some of the elves.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
ok, thanks!
ok, thanks!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.giftumblr_olupwuVfht1u9ymyzo3_250.png Gale| FRT +3|xe/theytumblr_olupwuVfht1u9ymyzo2_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46