Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1426 1427
@Beliar, @Artorius, @SilverlightAI, @Skorpion, @Scrubbie, @mythweaver, @Northernwolfsong, @insanedoll, @DeadlyFang, @Maririn, @TearsOfRain07, @Darkersolstice, @Voxnipop, @Spazzcat, @Froze, @Jaena, @Mimic, @Grimalkkin, @Irritated

I am currently in search of an Ice nest to rent either today or tomorrow. I can send food enough for their stay.

Found, thank you @/Artorius
@Beliar, @Artorius, @SilverlightAI, @Skorpion, @Scrubbie, @mythweaver, @Northernwolfsong, @insanedoll, @DeadlyFang, @Maririn, @TearsOfRain07, @Darkersolstice, @Voxnipop, @Spazzcat, @Froze, @Jaena, @Mimic, @Grimalkkin, @Irritated

I am currently in search of an Ice nest to rent either today or tomorrow. I can send food enough for their stay.

Found, thank you @/Artorius
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
@ClockworkOctopus
I can help you out tonight!
@ClockworkOctopus
I can help you out tonight!
Hello!
I am looking to borrow a Lightning Nest
I am kinda nervous about lending out this pair as they are very important to me, but here goes nothing! If they get over 3 eggs I will provide a boon, otherwise, I will provide substantial amounts of food.
Last time I asked for a Lightning nest I got no response, so hopefully I get one this time :)
I WILL TIP upon getting the dragons back <3

@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @starz @Rivaxorus @Alternatewarning @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @VictoryInSolace @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @FantasyFreak @SilverSkies614 @IceStormy

FOUND Thank you!
Hello!
I am looking to borrow a Lightning Nest
I am kinda nervous about lending out this pair as they are very important to me, but here goes nothing! If they get over 3 eggs I will provide a boon, otherwise, I will provide substantial amounts of food.
Last time I asked for a Lightning nest I got no response, so hopefully I get one this time :)
I WILL TIP upon getting the dragons back <3

@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @starz @Rivaxorus @Alternatewarning @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @VictoryInSolace @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @FantasyFreak @SilverSkies614 @IceStormy

FOUND Thank you!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@DeadlyFang @Skorpion @Scrubbie
Looking for one ice nest.
@DeadlyFang @Skorpion @Scrubbie
Looking for one ice nest.
@Littlefoxchild

sorry I dont have one today but if u still dont have one by tomorrow send them over ok
@Littlefoxchild

sorry I dont have one today but if u still dont have one by tomorrow send them over ok
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Clya my nests are available, but can you hold some of my dragons for me? I'm running out of lair space
@Clya my nests are available, but can you hold some of my dragons for me? I'm running out of lair space
4f0a499339cc74e2bb7a89b1d1b45dd15fc5113e.png smolfruitcat
FR time
nest rentals
hatchery
please click!
haha no clickables in the foreseeable future since i'm lazy
selling CS rares for gems/c$
@Clya I'd be happy to take your dragons and nest 'em for a while. :D
@Clya I'd be happy to take your dragons and nest 'em for a while. :D
@Coronae
Awesome thank you so much! I'll send them over. Thank you so much!
@Coronae
Awesome thank you so much! I'll send them over. Thank you so much!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya Happy to be of assistance.
@Clya Happy to be of assistance.
@Alxamei
I'm interested in a nest rental. Are you available?
@Alxamei
I'm interested in a nest rental. Are you available?
1 2 ... 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1426 1427