Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
@JenKenobi
Thank you! I'll send a CR!
@JenKenobi
Thank you! I'll send a CR!
@Harbinger
I can put them on a nest tomorrow, if you're okay with waiting until then.
@Harbinger
I can put them on a nest tomorrow, if you're okay with waiting until then.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@xanswerxthatx

That should be fine, but I may need you to hold onto the parents and hatchlings for a day or so because of the Brightshine Dom push.
@xanswerxthatx

That should be fine, but I may need you to hold onto the parents and hatchlings for a day or so because of the Brightshine Dom push.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger
I can do that - I have plenty of lair space. Just keep me posted if so is all that I ask!
@Harbinger
I can do that - I have plenty of lair space. Just keep me posted if so is all that I ask!
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@phantomlegions @Kouga32 @AetherSeer @Banjo @Kookiez @Isti @Twye @BraveLittleFish @CrowsOfKarasuno @mfncool

Any of you got a nice fire nest for me?

Found it!
@phantomlegions @Kouga32 @AetherSeer @Banjo @Kookiez @Isti @Twye @BraveLittleFish @CrowsOfKarasuno @mfncool

Any of you got a nice fire nest for me?

Found it!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian I got your back if you want to send your dragons over!
@RabidWhovian I got your back if you want to send your dragons over!
@xanswerxthatx

Will do. I should have a clear lair (or clear enough) by Monday, so I think you only need to hold onto them one extra day
@xanswerxthatx

Will do. I should have a clear lair (or clear enough) by Monday, so I think you only need to hold onto them one extra day
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@RabidWhovian
I have one nest open.
@RabidWhovian
I have one nest open.
@Sharni @zinky @Raenith

I need an arcane nest!
@Sharni @zinky @Raenith

I need an arcane nest!
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie
Sorry, I've recently changed out of arcane, but thank you for the reminder that I need to update this!
@ZeroAerie
Sorry, I've recently changed out of arcane, but thank you for the reminder that I need to update this!