Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
@Laurry

Awesome, thank you so much! I'll send them your way right now :)
@Laurry

Awesome, thank you so much! I'll send them your way right now :)
@Lyslin
Ope they've still got their familiars!
@Lyslin
Ope they've still got their familiars!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Laurry
Oops sorry about that. Should be fixed now
@Laurry
Oops sorry about that. Should be fixed now
@Clifftop

Thanks for putting together such a great resource!

I'm new to the thread, could you please put a definition of "SAA or WSIA" in the first post somewhere? I don't know what those terms mean.
@Clifftop

Thanks for putting together such a great resource!

I'm new to the thread, could you please put a definition of "SAA or WSIA" in the first post somewhere? I don't know what those terms mean.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Roccy @Avarice @Sol0riens @secondlt @karamazov
Would any of you be willing to host two dragons in a nest, either today or tomorrow? I need some light-eyed babes :)
@Roccy @Avarice @Sol0riens @secondlt @karamazov
Would any of you be willing to host two dragons in a nest, either today or tomorrow? I need some light-eyed babes :)
@mizushimo , if you don't get any other pings, I should be able to do so tomorrow for you. :3
@mizushimo , if you don't get any other pings, I should be able to do so tomorrow for you. :3
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif9wZW8Bx.png
@Mizushimo sorry im afraid my nests are all filled up D= sorry
@Mizushimo sorry im afraid my nests are all filled up D= sorry
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Clifftop

Review for @Ermine

I rented a fire nest from Ermine from Nov. 26-Dec. 1. They were very prompt in both taking my parent dragons and returning the entire family after hatching. Overall, it was a very pleasant exchange with no hiccups, and I would be happy to do business with Ermine again. 10/10!
@Clifftop

Review for @Ermine

I rented a fire nest from Ermine from Nov. 26-Dec. 1. They were very prompt in both taking my parent dragons and returning the entire family after hatching. Overall, it was a very pleasant exchange with no hiccups, and I would be happy to do business with Ermine again. 10/10!
@FeatherFallen

Thank you
@FeatherFallen

Thank you
@Clifftop

Rented a nest from @mackledaddy and everything went great! They even set up the crossroads on the parents a few days early to give me some warning of incoming hatchlings.
@Clifftop

Rented a nest from @mackledaddy and everything went great! They even set up the crossroads on the parents a few days early to give me some warning of incoming hatchlings.