Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Windbros VS Spacekids
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@idesofjuly

Noodle Pappy is the Windsinger n__n . Glad to see some Arcane people seeing who is truly the best pappy :U
@idesofjuly

Noodle Pappy is the Windsinger n__n . Glad to see some Arcane people seeing who is truly the best pappy :U
@Layz
I do tend to cheer for the team or group that's currently winning, no matter what flight they are. Don't get me wrong, I love me my Space Pope, you can bet I'll be doing my share to get Arcane up and out of second. That doesn't mean that I can't share a friendly camaraderie with the ene--- gracious colleagues of the Wind flight.
@Layz
I do tend to cheer for the team or group that's currently winning, no matter what flight they are. Don't get me wrong, I love me my Space Pope, you can bet I'll be doing my share to get Arcane up and out of second. That doesn't mean that I can't share a friendly camaraderie with the ene--- gracious colleagues of the Wind flight.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@idesofjuly Thanks for the support! Also, all I could think of when you said Space Pope was this..... [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071229224536/en.futurama/images/6/6b/SpacePope.png[/img]
@idesofjuly

Thanks for the support!

Also, all I could think of when you said Space Pope was this.....

SpacePope.png
Ahh, I'll give my best so that the Arcane will win! :D This is the first push I'm in, so I really want to win!

I wish you the best of luck Wind! ^^ And don't forget to have fun everyone!
Ahh, I'll give my best so that the Arcane will win! :D This is the first push I'm in, so I really want to win!

I wish you the best of luck Wind! ^^ And don't forget to have fun everyone!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Layz
OMG YEEEEEEEESSSSS. But Space Pope can only dream of the power that our Space Pope can wield.
@Layz
OMG YEEEEEEEESSSSS. But Space Pope can only dream of the power that our Space Pope can wield.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
Go Team Arcane! Go Team Zephyr! Don't stop the dom train! Don't loose your fire!
Go Team Arcane! Go Team Zephyr! Don't stop the dom train! Don't loose your fire!
eG6Zatg.png
Can't wait to see how high the prices get.
Can't wait to see how high the prices get.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
I was originally going to sell fodder for huge profit in the final hours of the push, but now I'm neck-deep in training and exalting for Arcane :P All I can say is that wind really blows...
I was originally going to sell fodder for huge profit in the final hours of the push, but now I'm neck-deep in training and exalting for Arcane :P All I can say is that wind really blows...
l
light-61x65.gif
aa ||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

aaa pr7Tort.png
aaa
eg.png
LF nests!
5000t/5g
aaa
wingL.png
Buy my dragons!
aaa ||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
aa
light-61x65.gif
l
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ztwy73u.png[/img]
Ztwy73u.png
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
Sadly I cannot join this now, since I have no dragons to be exalted! But I hope we will win, but we will see! 8)
Nothing against Arcane winning of course 83
Sadly I cannot join this now, since I have no dragons to be exalted! But I hope we will win, but we will see! 8)
Nothing against Arcane winning of course 83
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25