Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Windbros VS Spacekids
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I think it'll be a lot of fun to see how this goes! Looks so far like Wind's in the lead, but I wouldn't underestimate Arcane.
I think it'll be a lot of fun to see how this goes! Looks so far like Wind's in the lead, but I wouldn't underestimate Arcane.
@zenelle
Let the punning commence!

Uh... you could say you guys appeared like magic? Mage the best flight win? You've space for more?

I got nothing.
@zenelle
Let the punning commence!

Uh... you could say you guys appeared like magic? Mage the best flight win? You've space for more?

I got nothing.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Aggron

I know we have some master puns in our clan somewhere. Far better than me. I hope they see this thread xD

I will admit my defeat as a punner v.v xD

But shall continue training up legions of servants for Spacedad. Hey, any little gusts want to come serve spacedad too? It'll be a bit crowded in the Observatory, but I'm sure they'll have far more fun there than anywhere else destroying the universe ;)
@Aggron

I know we have some master puns in our clan somewhere. Far better than me. I hope they see this thread xD

I will admit my defeat as a punner v.v xD

But shall continue training up legions of servants for Spacedad. Hey, any little gusts want to come serve spacedad too? It'll be a bit crowded in the Observatory, but I'm sure they'll have far more fun there than anywhere else destroying the universe ;)
@zenelle To quote Noodlepappy; [quote name="Windsinger" date="2014-07-23 16:07:29"]It's not about the destination; it's about the journey. -but sometimes it's about the destination too. I look forward to seeing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=explore&map=9]The Observatory[/url] up close. With so many dragons planning adventures in the skies in the upcoming week, maybe @Arcanist will not mind one more.[/quote] You may have double agents over there ;)
@zenelle

To quote Noodlepappy;
Windsinger wrote on 2014-07-23 16:07:29:
It's not about the destination; it's about the journey.

-but sometimes it's about the destination too.

I look forward to seeing The Observatory up close. With so many dragons planning adventures in the skies in the upcoming week, maybe @Arcanist will not mind one more.

You may have double agents over there ;)
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Aggron
Oh snap

Welp, I don't think the Arcanist will mind much! ^_^

Also, puns.

I'm bad at puns.
@Aggron
Oh snap

Welp, I don't think the Arcanist will mind much! ^_^

Also, puns.

I'm bad at puns.
Cleaning~
O.o

I may have read that wrong, but it sounds like Windsinger wants to sneak into the Observatory xD I've just got an image of a really badly disguised 'spiral' ... Not that spacedad would notice lmao

...Arcanist is encouraging us silently... if he notices what's happening ^.^

Any double agents will be hard at work making sure the universe remains working around the various happenings in the Observatory xD

@Aggron
O.o

I may have read that wrong, but it sounds like Windsinger wants to sneak into the Observatory xD I've just got an image of a really badly disguised 'spiral' ... Not that spacedad would notice lmao

...Arcanist is encouraging us silently... if he notices what's happening ^.^

Any double agents will be hard at work making sure the universe remains working around the various happenings in the Observatory xD

@Aggron
@Zenelle
BE RIGHT BACK TOTALLY NOT GONNA PHOTOSHOP THIS
@Zenelle
BE RIGHT BACK TOTALLY NOT GONNA PHOTOSHOP THIS
Cleaning~
@Soulwing

Huh... disappeared... xD
@Soulwing

Huh... disappeared... xD
I'm here for Arcane Flight to officially inform Wind that while they may put up a stellar fight, it's in the stars that we'll win. Wind's chances of winning are so astronomically small that it's out of this world.

I might have had a bit too much fun with the puns 83
I'm here for Arcane Flight to officially inform Wind that while they may put up a stellar fight, it's in the stars that we'll win. Wind's chances of winning are so astronomically small that it's out of this world.

I might have had a bit too much fun with the puns 83
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
You both rock. Seriously.
I look forward to skyrocketing dragon prices on Saturday
You both rock. Seriously.
I look forward to skyrocketing dragon prices on Saturday
eG6Zatg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25