Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Windbros VS Spacekids
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Aggron @Zenelle @Elai
Guyz....DONE
2nt8ufd.jpg
@Aggron @Zenelle @Elai
Guyz....DONE
2nt8ufd.jpg
Cleaning~
@Soulwing

Oh wow, is that the new recruit? Show them in and get them to work :D

I'mma keep my eyes peeled for the Windsinger...
@Soulwing

Oh wow, is that the new recruit? Show them in and get them to work :D

I'mma keep my eyes peeled for the Windsinger...
@Zenelle
Right this way newbies! :D

Lately, we've been on a close watch on the Windsinger, I've heard they've been planning to infiltrate our Observatory...ha, as if!
@Zenelle
Right this way newbies! :D

Lately, we've been on a close watch on the Windsinger, I've heard they've been planning to infiltrate our Observatory...ha, as if!
Cleaning~
@Soulwing

Geez, what have they been feeding the newbies? Seriously, one of them is a little big O.o Oh well, we'll find space somewhere ^.^

Huh, the Windsinger has string attached now... Wonder why that is? Some kind of master plan?! I shall report any further observations...
@Soulwing

Geez, what have they been feeding the newbies? Seriously, one of them is a little big O.o Oh well, we'll find space somewhere ^.^

Huh, the Windsinger has string attached now... Wonder why that is? Some kind of master plan?! I shall report any further observations...
This probably isn't startling news but we're going to blow you away. >:)

Please use this time to air any last regrets before Saturday, I'm expecting this to be a breeze. If you can't keep up, feel free to take a moment to catch your breath, we understand its hard to breathe in a tornado! >:)

No, seriously thought I'm looking forward to a good, light hearted but still fierce! dom battle with you folks. :) Lets keep the puns breezin' in. B)

edit: BLEH PUNS in the morning aren't my forte but at least I tried.
This probably isn't startling news but we're going to blow you away. >:)

Please use this time to air any last regrets before Saturday, I'm expecting this to be a breeze. If you can't keep up, feel free to take a moment to catch your breath, we understand its hard to breathe in a tornado! >:)

No, seriously thought I'm looking forward to a good, light hearted but still fierce! dom battle with you folks. :) Lets keep the puns breezin' in. B)

edit: BLEH PUNS in the morning aren't my forte but at least I tried.
PdrVGEX.gifCX5jG7P.gif
Wooo windies wil win(d)
Wooo windies wil win(d)
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
I can't decide! D: When I took the flight test thing, Wind, Arcane, and Ice all tied for the top. xD (I took that after moving to Ice from Wind.) Plus, knowledge always interests me...

Well, maybe Wind because I joined in Wind. ^-^
I can't decide! D: When I took the flight test thing, Wind, Arcane, and Ice all tied for the top. xD (I took that after moving to Ice from Wind.) Plus, knowledge always interests me...

Well, maybe Wind because I joined in Wind. ^-^
1009gIL.png
You wind people are such airheads. Spacekids are OUTTA THIS WORLD ;D
You wind people are such airheads. Spacekids are OUTTA THIS WORLD ;D
~-~-~-~Wiiiiiiiinnnddd~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~Wiiiiiiiinnnddd~-~-~-~
Wind Will Win!
Wind Will Win!
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25