Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Windbros VS Spacekids
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
That was one heck of a last minute battle last night. Thanks for an awesome time!
That was one heck of a last minute battle last night. Thanks for an awesome time!
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
@SailorGundam

Thank YOU guys! You were awesome opponents and really had Arcane on the ropes! Thank you for the wonderful battle push ; o;
@SailorGundam

Thank YOU guys! You were awesome opponents and really had Arcane on the ropes! Thank you for the wonderful battle push ; o;
jiehs1.png
@dearjeeling LOL, I'm glad you had fun, but I'm on your side. ;D
@dearjeeling LOL, I'm glad you had fun, but I'm on your side. ;D
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
@SailorGundam

oh my lord I totally mis-pinged you!! I'm so sorry haha. I meant to ping @Tsugumi, oops -- must have been delirious from all the coli-induced cramping ; n;
@SailorGundam

oh my lord I totally mis-pinged you!! I'm so sorry haha. I meant to ping @Tsugumi, oops -- must have been delirious from all the coli-induced cramping ; n;
jiehs1.png
Aww. LOL. It's okay!
Aww. LOL. It's okay!
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
@dearjeeling
Emmmh... Im like ten years later??? XD But I saw you ping and I didn't unserstand the comment about the coli, only today I got to the conclussion that the post before that was for me hauidjksndiksj
Anyways, it was wonderful! I remember saying my friend the friday "we can do this! But what If Arcane won in the end? It would be so sad nooo"
And it happened. Im never saying anything like that again XDDDDD

Good job Arcane friend hehehe ^^
@dearjeeling
Emmmh... Im like ten years later??? XD But I saw you ping and I didn't unserstand the comment about the coli, only today I got to the conclussion that the post before that was for me hauidjksndiksj
Anyways, it was wonderful! I remember saying my friend the friday "we can do this! But what If Arcane won in the end? It would be so sad nooo"
And it happened. Im never saying anything like that again XDDDDD

Good job Arcane friend hehehe ^^
original.gif
@tsugumi

Haha, no worries! Better late than never!

Aww yeah I'm always terrified of jinxing myself. X_x You guys did so great though! You all should be super proud. C: /hugs

Hope you have a lovely night!
@tsugumi

Haha, no worries! Better late than never!

Aww yeah I'm always terrified of jinxing myself. X_x You guys did so great though! You all should be super proud. C: /hugs

Hope you have a lovely night!
jiehs1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25