Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Windbros VS Spacekids
@nd13221: Nope, the two are almost even now, last I saw numbers. Both Flights thought it would be fun to battle without having the advantage/disadvantage of size coming into play.
@nd13221: Nope, the two are almost even now, last I saw numbers. Both Flights thought it would be fun to battle without having the advantage/disadvantage of size coming into play.
One-Minion-Despicable-Me-Picture.jpg
Commander Nikiana, Always Zephyr Blessed, Ever-Champion of the Gale Crusade, the Wind Star
@Layz Our experiments are known for destroying reality already, and you want to mix them and mess them up? Clearly we of Arcane need to do better educating other flights about what we do....

(Also, can I say that I love that Arcane is gender neutral in this title?)
@Layz Our experiments are known for destroying reality already, and you want to mix them and mess them up? Clearly we of Arcane need to do better educating other flights about what we do....

(Also, can I say that I love that Arcane is gender neutral in this title?)
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@Drav

Our mighty Cloudchasers are able to fly and levitate with the grace of Wind, and will avoid touching any of those foul Arcane brews by hovering out of reach!

And the fish will be sticky and rotten! At least three weeks old! It'll take more than magic to get rid of that mighty stench.

@ParaLLL

See the thing is, only the Arcane lairs will go boom. Our swift pods of Cloudchasers will spirit us away on plentiful winds before anything goes amiss
@Drav

Our mighty Cloudchasers are able to fly and levitate with the grace of Wind, and will avoid touching any of those foul Arcane brews by hovering out of reach!

And the fish will be sticky and rotten! At least three weeks old! It'll take more than magic to get rid of that mighty stench.

@ParaLLL

See the thing is, only the Arcane lairs will go boom. Our swift pods of Cloudchasers will spirit us away on plentiful winds before anything goes amiss
@Layz
Except for the part where we warp reality to send the stinky old fish back to Wind's domain, as well as all the explosions and damages from your silly flying dolphins knocking stuff over. Have fun that that! :D
@Layz
Except for the part where we warp reality to send the stinky old fish back to Wind's domain, as well as all the explosions and damages from your silly flying dolphins knocking stuff over. Have fun that that! :D
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@Layz

No, no, I mean our potions have a tenancy to explode. Hovering won't protect you much there, especially once you set of a chain reaction...

Also, I heard that gravity works a little strange here. The Windsinger did confirm that we don't float our islands using the power of wind.

I'll have a team of dragons watch your exploits from a safe distance. The information gathered should prove useful, now that I think about it.
@Layz

No, no, I mean our potions have a tenancy to explode. Hovering won't protect you much there, especially once you set of a chain reaction...

Also, I heard that gravity works a little strange here. The Windsinger did confirm that we don't float our islands using the power of wind.

I'll have a team of dragons watch your exploits from a safe distance. The information gathered should prove useful, now that I think about it.
6pUNHAC.gif
@Layz ...Well, if someone's going to finally not blame us for every apocalypse, I suppose I can hardly argue. Send your Cloudchasers! I was planning to toss a bunch of familiars on the AH soon anyway.
@Layz ...Well, if someone's going to finally not blame us for every apocalypse, I suppose I can hardly argue. Send your Cloudchasers! I was planning to toss a bunch of familiars on the AH soon anyway.
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@Drav Spy on me, eh? Guess I'll have to send out the espionage battalions....ready the spy balloons! I got mah Windy eyes on you :P [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/099/8/d/korra__s_watchin___you_by_essence_seiki-d4vl3ek.gif[/img]
@Drav

Spy on me, eh? Guess I'll have to send out the espionage battalions....ready the spy balloons!

I got mah Windy eyes on you :P
korra__s_watchin___you_by_essence_seiki-d4vl3ek.gif
@Layz

Aw, we aren't really gathering anything personal. Just taking notes on what potions you spill and their side effects/the size of the resulting explosion. For science, of course.

Then, we replicate the results and blow our own lairs up. I'll be fun. You can join too, if you like, since you helped with gathering the data. We'll let you trigger some explosions, too.
@Layz

Aw, we aren't really gathering anything personal. Just taking notes on what potions you spill and their side effects/the size of the resulting explosion. For science, of course.

Then, we replicate the results and blow our own lairs up. I'll be fun. You can join too, if you like, since you helped with gathering the data. We'll let you trigger some explosions, too.
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav

We will consider, but only if we are promised pretty pretty rainbow colors in those 'splosions....
@Drav

We will consider, but only if we are promised pretty pretty rainbow colors in those 'splosions....
@Layz

Noted. We cannot guarantee that, though, since we have yet to discover the right mix of potions to create pretty rainbows. We mostly get pinks. Sometimes light red.

So it's up to you to help us! Isn't that fun?
@Layz

Noted. We cannot guarantee that, though, since we have yet to discover the right mix of potions to create pretty rainbows. We mostly get pinks. Sometimes light red.

So it's up to you to help us! Isn't that fun?
6pUNHAC.gif