Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian Addiction
1 2 3 4 5
@SomethingObnoxii

¬u¬
@SomethingObnoxii

¬u¬
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

Guuaardiaannsss.
I've had a major weakness for shiny iri/shim/gembond Guardians but I have luckily managed to get the obsession in control lately.
Guuaardiaannsss.
I've had a major weakness for shiny iri/shim/gembond Guardians but I have luckily managed to get the obsession in control lately.
LIo8D8G.gif
I really like my fluffy tundras, especially with tiger!
I really like my fluffy tundras, especially with tiger!
1MvOLVc.png
gL4dSh6.pngVWJZGEq.pngea4vzUr.png3ucnor0.png
@siatwin 19/39 Guardians (two of them to be sold/exalted, so 17/37 keepers)

I don't have a problem >.>

Though I sense a rapidly growing addiction with Spirals that I just haven't been able to indulge yet
@siatwin 19/39 Guardians (two of them to be sold/exalted, so 17/37 keepers)

I don't have a problem >.>

Though I sense a rapidly growing addiction with Spirals that I just haven't been able to indulge yet
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Thanks @asterisk xD

Is this Guardians Anonymous? 'Cause I have a hella addiction to buying guardians xD A majority of the dragons I keep permanently are guardians, but skydancers are also coming up on that list...And imperials, they're so pretty ;-; Eep, too many dragons xD
Thanks @asterisk xD

Is this Guardians Anonymous? 'Cause I have a hella addiction to buying guardians xD A majority of the dragons I keep permanently are guardians, but skydancers are also coming up on that list...And imperials, they're so pretty ;-; Eep, too many dragons xD
I love Guardians, though I'm more obsessed with Ridgebacks and Imperials, especially male ones. Something about them just ... makes me buy them. They're so lovely. I'm also starting to get a Coatl addiction, which is not good. They're expensive and eat away all of my food. Must. Stop. Buying. Dragons.
I love Guardians, though I'm more obsessed with Ridgebacks and Imperials, especially male ones. Something about them just ... makes me buy them. They're so lovely. I'm also starting to get a Coatl addiction, which is not good. They're expensive and eat away all of my food. Must. Stop. Buying. Dragons.
iIrk1Wj.png
1 2 3 4 5