Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian Addiction
1 2 3 4 5
When I started out as a lonely newbie on fr, I chose a lovely guardian. Now over a month later, I have five guardians in total out of my nine, I have two hatchlings I have planned for a breeding pair, ANOTHER breeding pair including a beautiful gemmed girl from the AH and my starter's firstborn, and then my original 2 dragons(guardian female+fae male)
And not to mention, since I'm generally able to rake in 10k ub treasure with my hoards, and when ever I have a nest(generally 2 dragons) they both sell for 8k. Because of that, I'm in the awful habit of impulse buying freshly hatched guardian cuties.
Anyone else have this addiction to guardians/ any other breed?
When I started out as a lonely newbie on fr, I chose a lovely guardian. Now over a month later, I have five guardians in total out of my nine, I have two hatchlings I have planned for a breeding pair, ANOTHER breeding pair including a beautiful gemmed girl from the AH and my starter's firstborn, and then my original 2 dragons(guardian female+fae male)
And not to mention, since I'm generally able to rake in 10k ub treasure with my hoards, and when ever I have a nest(generally 2 dragons) they both sell for 8k. Because of that, I'm in the awful habit of impulse buying freshly hatched guardian cuties.
Anyone else have this addiction to guardians/ any other breed?
If I wasn't so harsh on myself, I would be overflowing in female faes and male imps. They are the most perfect dragons on this site in my opinion ^.^
If I wasn't so harsh on myself, I would be overflowing in female faes and male imps. They are the most perfect dragons on this site in my opinion ^.^
i have a severe soft spot for ridgebacks and a lesser one for imps
i dont really know why. imps are just incredibly pretty and i love the ridgeback designs. once i expand my lair will probs be full of them hah
i have a severe soft spot for ridgebacks and a lesser one for imps
i dont really know why. imps are just incredibly pretty and i love the ridgeback designs. once i expand my lair will probs be full of them hah
QCwky.gif DdZ4S.gif
I have a Guardian addiction but /whispers/ I turn them into robots-
I have a Guardian addiction but /whispers/ I turn them into robots-
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Meeee.
I currently have 5 guardians: Batman, Caerwyn, Aurora, Fynn, and Thana.
I'll have 6 when I finish saving up for a breed change scroll for Slade.

I think they might be my favorite breed, actually. It's very hard for me to resist buying up all the cute little Guardians on the AH. haha
Meeee.
I currently have 5 guardians: Batman, Caerwyn, Aurora, Fynn, and Thana.
I'll have 6 when I finish saving up for a breed change scroll for Slade.

I think they might be my favorite breed, actually. It's very hard for me to resist buying up all the cute little Guardians on the AH. haha
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
@Zenelle
I absolutely adore the female faes! The males do look weird to me, though.
@squidcake
Ugh, ridgebacks are so pretty. I almost got an iridescent, crackle rideback, but I was 10 treasures short!
@Arkham
Guardian babies are just so cute!! I literally coo at my screen when I'm scrolling through the AH
@EisenDragoon
That actually seems really rad!
@Zenelle
I absolutely adore the female faes! The males do look weird to me, though.
@squidcake
Ugh, ridgebacks are so pretty. I almost got an iridescent, crackle rideback, but I was 10 treasures short!
@Arkham
Guardian babies are just so cute!! I literally coo at my screen when I'm scrolling through the AH
@EisenDragoon
That actually seems really rad!
@Siatwin

Ahhh, I love the males as well ^.^ Faes look good in anything.
@Siatwin

Ahhh, I love the males as well ^.^ Faes look good in anything.
@Zenelle
I can never get them as pretty looking! They always look so...bleh
@Zenelle
I can never get them as pretty looking! They always look so...bleh
Male coatls = love
Male coatls = love
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
Coatls are so gorgeous! I wonder how fluffy a true tundra/coatl cross breed would be?
@MrMoon
Coatls are so gorgeous! I wonder how fluffy a true tundra/coatl cross breed would be?
1 2 3 4 5