Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian Addiction
@Siatwin: The fluffiest o.o
I need fifteen right now
@Siatwin: The fluffiest o.o
I need fifteen right now
They/Them pronouns
@Siatwin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=198385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1984/198385_350.png[/img] [/url] Just bung anything on and voila xD (I'm rather proud of Arrenzo. Hoods look brilliant on male faes, and on nothing else for me. I also love them in the little steampunk vests, like Quidlin. Just so cute!)
@Siatwin

198385_350.png

Just bung anything on and voila xD

(I'm rather proud of Arrenzo. Hoods look brilliant on male faes, and on nothing else for me. I also love them in the little steampunk vests, like Quidlin. Just so cute!)
@siatwin,
Skydancers. Pearlcatchers. Guardians. Male Ridgebacks.
I'd be in so much trouble if I let my self control go. I scrolled my random progenitor to bring out her inner awesome (she was a Guardian and it was so hard to decide whether I really wanted to scroll her, but she's a PC now so it's fine). But when I scrolled her I was like 'I NOW HAVE A DISTINCT LACK OF GUARDIANS IN MY LAIR. I MUST FIX THIS.' So I went out and bought two more.
@siatwin,
Skydancers. Pearlcatchers. Guardians. Male Ridgebacks.
I'd be in so much trouble if I let my self control go. I scrolled my random progenitor to bring out her inner awesome (she was a Guardian and it was so hard to decide whether I really wanted to scroll her, but she's a PC now so it's fine). But when I scrolled her I was like 'I NOW HAVE A DISTINCT LACK OF GUARDIANS IN MY LAIR. I MUST FIX THIS.' So I went out and bought two more.
............. tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
wishlist • familiar collector
i have a mirror infestation upupupu i love them so ;^) im superfond of ridges and coatls too, ive banned myself from looking at the ah or dergonsales until i can feedclothe my current children
i have a mirror infestation upupupu i love them so ;^) im superfond of ridges and coatls too, ive banned myself from looking at the ah or dergonsales until i can feedclothe my current children
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
Yes, yes, yes. A full quarter of my permanent dragons are Guardians, and that actually seems low to me. XD;;
Yes, yes, yes. A full quarter of my permanent dragons are Guardians, and that actually seems low to me. XD;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@MrMoon
I need 50 fifty babies right now oh lord
@Zenelle
Oooh, he is pretty!! I can never get them to look like that O:

@reliquiaen
I once exalted a baby guardian, to make room for a female pearl catcher and instead I bought five guardian babies instead >>
@joobr
Everyday I tell myself not to check the ah or dragon sales, yet everyday I do.
@Nequam
I think I'm going to specialize in Guardians mostly. I mean, I pretty much already do cx
@MrMoon
I need 50 fifty babies right now oh lord
@Zenelle
Oooh, he is pretty!! I can never get them to look like that O:

@reliquiaen
I once exalted a baby guardian, to make room for a female pearl catcher and instead I bought five guardian babies instead >>
@joobr
Everyday I tell myself not to check the ah or dragon sales, yet everyday I do.
@Nequam
I think I'm going to specialize in Guardians mostly. I mean, I pretty much already do cx
Another thing:
Do you prefer purebreeds or cross? Or do you have exceptions?
Another thing:
Do you prefer purebreeds or cross? Or do you have exceptions?
@siatwin

OMG i love guardians and i often go and adopt or buy guardians when my lair space allows. \ o /
@siatwin

OMG i love guardians and i often go and adopt or buy guardians when my lair space allows. \ o /
tumblr_n9lcoz0eWZ1spdwjvo1_500.gif
I like guardians a lot, to me they're a practical dragon (can eat anything) so I was excited when my random progen was also a guardian! I'd probably fill my lair with them if I didn't breed partially for T.

I also like skydancers, they just look fantastic and imps as well. Very lovely dragons.
I like guardians a lot, to me they're a practical dragon (can eat anything) so I was excited when my random progen was also a guardian! I'd probably fill my lair with them if I didn't breed partially for T.

I also like skydancers, they just look fantastic and imps as well. Very lovely dragons.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
@Darkshire
I just now upgraded my lair for the first time to accommodate my splurge spending >>
@Koharu
Skydancers and Imps are tied for my second favorite type. They are just so graceful looking
@Darkshire
I just now upgraded my lair for the first time to accommodate my splurge spending >>
@Koharu
Skydancers and Imps are tied for my second favorite type. They are just so graceful looking