Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 838 839 840 841 842 ... 844 845
@RogueLoreWind tysm and indeed, I contacted the owner and they weren't aware of the prices for oldies and progen babies so I explained to them and offered to return them and guided them to the old oaks forum, so far no response
@RogueLoreWind tysm and indeed, I contacted the owner and they weren't aware of the prices for oldies and progen babies so I explained to them and offered to return them and guided them to the old oaks forum, so far no response
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Picked up a year old dragon with 15 favorites for 1 treasure a few minutes ago, the parents' lair seems inactive, if this was a mistake please dm with proof of sale and I will send them back! I will keep him safe if the seller does not come to claim him :]
Picked up a year old dragon with 15 favorites for 1 treasure a few minutes ago, the parents' lair seems inactive, if this was a mistake please dm with proof of sale and I will send them back! I will keep him safe if the seller does not come to claim him :]
An adventure's no fun if it's too easy!
Picked up an 8 year old pearlcatcher for 5kt just before rollover- might have been intended, but if not send pm with proof and I'll send him back.
Picked up an 8 year old pearlcatcher for 5kt just before rollover- might have been intended, but if not send pm with proof and I'll send him back.
Lantern Oil
sniped a pink/red range G1 with matching eyes for 1t, if this was an accidental listing send a PM with proof and I'll send her back! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82222430][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822225/82222430_350.png[/img][/url]
sniped a pink/red range G1 with matching eyes for 1t, if this was an accidental listing send a PM with proof and I'll send her back!

82222430_350.png

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
I got an elemental egg earlier for what was likely meant to be gems. if this was you just let me know the treasure amount and egg type and I'll send it back [emoji=obelisk happy size=2]
I got an elemental egg earlier for what was likely meant to be gems. if this was you just let me know the treasure amount and egg type and I'll send it back
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69261812][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692619/69261812_350.png[/img][/url] Picked up this glowing dragon for only 10g! I assume they were missing a 0. Send me proof and I'll send this pretty back!
69261812_350.png

Picked up this glowing dragon for only 10g! I assume they were missing a 0. Send me proof and I'll send this pretty back!
51970.png 160P7Fb.png
hI3aYZo.png
fkWjutW.png
05qhES2.png
7571.png 60494320_xQ9.png
@Pavleve if no one claims and you don't want her I might be interested :D
@Pavleve if no one claims and you don't want her I might be interested :D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Wisdum I'll let you know around Sunday if nobody has claimed by then!
@Wisdum I'll let you know around Sunday if nobody has claimed by then!
51970.png 160P7Fb.png
hI3aYZo.png
fkWjutW.png
05qhES2.png
@Pavleve

I'd also be interested in her! She's a gen-two as well, so along with the glowing eyes someone gave her a veilspun breed change, constellation, and mop, which are all gem genes...
@Pavleve

I'd also be interested in her! She's a gen-two as well, so along with the glowing eyes someone gave her a veilspun breed change, constellation, and mop, which are all gem genes...
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax Yeah, it's INCREDIBLY hard to believe the 10g was on purpose!! I really hope whoever sold her knows about this thread. I didn't even think to look at the name before purchasing, my mistake :( I'll note anyone who's interested down though if nobody claims her!
@Birdsofwax Yeah, it's INCREDIBLY hard to believe the 10g was on purpose!! I really hope whoever sold her knows about this thread. I didn't even think to look at the name before purchasing, my mistake :( I'll note anyone who's interested down though if nobody claims her!
51970.png 160P7Fb.png
hI3aYZo.png
fkWjutW.png
05qhES2.png
1 2 ... 838 839 840 841 842 ... 844 845