Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 837 838
Whoever bought my Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief, the red one, for way over gem marketplace price: Talk to me with what you paid and I can refund. The pirate update hit, and I've not bothered to take my listings down because I tend to forget that people are totally clueless and will pay way to much rather than browse the gem marketplace. Widget for referenced item: [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief]
Whoever bought my Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief, the red one, for way over gem marketplace price: Talk to me with what you paid and I can refund.

The pirate update hit, and I've not bothered to take my listings down because I tend to forget that people are totally clueless and will pay way to much rather than browse the gem marketplace.

Widget for referenced item:
Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief
@Starphire
You're welcome, I've been getting rid of the things in my account, so I'm selling things for 1t, and buying higher things with the extra gold I have to give away. I hope those help you!
@Starphire
You're welcome, I've been getting rid of the things in my account, so I'm selling things for 1t, and buying higher things with the extra gold I have to give away. I hope those help you!
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif8dqm7Js.gif1kS25i9.gif
@SilverTheSkywing

Oh my gosh THANK YOU!
Yes! They really do help!
I wasn't even going to consider the familiars, because the dragonflys were so gosh darn expensive, so you just made that possible for me!
(I'm weird and don't do the food gathers, it's a thing.)

Well, thank you for your random generosity to the AH purchasing community!
@SilverTheSkywing

Oh my gosh THANK YOU!
Yes! They really do help!
I wasn't even going to consider the familiars, because the dragonflys were so gosh darn expensive, so you just made that possible for me!
(I'm weird and don't do the food gathers, it's a thing.)

Well, thank you for your random generosity to the AH purchasing community!
@Starphire I'm glad I can help! ^.^
@Starphire I'm glad I can help! ^.^
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif8dqm7Js.gif1kS25i9.gif
Picked up a very underpriced rosette gene yesterday. I assume the seller just looked at the lowest-priced rosette gene which happened to be banescale and posted for just below that. Message me with proof if you want it back. [item=Secondary Gene: Rosette]
Picked up a very underpriced rosette gene yesterday. I assume the seller just looked at the lowest-priced rosette gene which happened to be banescale and posted for just below that. Message me with proof if you want it back.
Secondary Gene: Rosette
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
Someone just mispriced their dragonflies from Galore, hit me up and I'll send them back
Someone just mispriced their dragonflies from Galore, hit me up and I'll send them back
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I recently sold a Python gene for a price that was missing a 0...
I recently sold a Python gene for a price that was missing a 0...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I believe someone mispriced a Spirit of Light, if that was you, please send me proof of the sell.

Also, has anyone seen Tidelord in here? He is lost, and I'm running out of places to check.
I believe someone mispriced a Spirit of Light, if that was you, please send me proof of the sell.

Also, has anyone seen Tidelord in here? He is lost, and I'm running out of places to check.
0KZhsof.jpg
Someone mispriced a g1 noc for 300t today, if that was you, please send proof of the sell on the AH activity page and i'll return it!
Someone mispriced a g1 noc for 300t today, if that was you, please send proof of the sell on the AH activity page and i'll return it!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Made my first big mess up on the AH today. I undersold a Lightning Egg for 225 gems instead of 325 gems, I'll pay you back in full for it! I can provide proof of the transaction if needed
Resolved, thank you so much!
Made my first big mess up on the AH today. I undersold a Lightning Egg for 225 gems instead of 325 gems, I'll pay you back in full for it! I can provide proof of the transaction if needed
Resolved, thank you so much!
FTuaU7Y.png
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 837 838