Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 842 843
I sold 3 Pirate Scenes for 3g per instead of 30g per. I can take a screenshot of my recent AH Activity if needed.

keep 'em!

@/TrissyCat was awesome and gifted me 100kt <3
I sold 3 Pirate Scenes for 3g per instead of 30g per. I can take a screenshot of my recent AH Activity if needed.

keep 'em!

@/TrissyCat was awesome and gifted me 100kt <3
sending @honour 100kt, not because i bought the scenes, but because that sucks n i have the money
sending @honour 100kt, not because i bought the scenes, but because that sucks n i have the money
Lichtdrache.gif
I sold accidentially sold a Buccaneer's Eye Patch for 130 treasure instead of 130 gems [emoji=guardian scared size=1] Would really, really appreciate it if whoever bought it would return it, I'll resell it to you for only 100 gems. [img]https://i.imgur.com/37r9GRJ.png[/img]
I sold accidentially sold a Buccaneer's Eye Patch for 130 treasure instead of 130 gems
Would really, really appreciate it if whoever bought it would return it, I'll resell it to you for only 100 gems.
37r9GRJ.png
I just sold an Abyssal Wayfarer skin (Ravenhearst UMA) for 30 gems on accident when I was selling fest skins...probably not getting that back but I thought I’d put it out here anyways.
I just sold an Abyssal Wayfarer skin (Ravenhearst UMA) for 30 gems on accident when I was selling fest skins...probably not getting that back but I thought I’d put it out here anyways.

Bought a cobra familiar way under priced. Send a screen shot.

Bought a cobra familiar way under priced. Send a screen shot.

ddld6dc.png
lmk if you just mispriced a [item=Spirit of Fire] ----- and just now picked up a possible mispriced [item=Cindersphere Baubles]?
lmk if you just mispriced a Spirit of Fire

and just now picked up a possible mispriced Cindersphere Baubles ?
I picked up a dragon with a fairly low ID (#15086450) for 5 gems, @Foxanna has both of the parents so maybe they sold her. If that was a misprice and you can provide a screenshot of the transaction, I'll be willing to send her back as long as you send me the gems!
I picked up a dragon with a fairly low ID (#15086450) for 5 gems, @Foxanna has both of the parents so maybe they sold her. If that was a misprice and you can provide a screenshot of the transaction, I'll be willing to send her back as long as you send me the gems!
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Caught a pair of nature eggs listed for absurdly low prices-- DM me with proof of listing and I'll return them!
Caught a pair of nature eggs listed for absurdly low prices-- DM me with proof of listing and I'll return them!
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
Accidentally listed an Arcane Egg for 135g instead of 315g. Will provide proof of listing, and a full refund.

Found and returned, thank you!
Accidentally listed an Arcane Egg for 135g instead of 315g. Will provide proof of listing, and a full refund.

Found and returned, thank you!
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
Err... so this is months late apparently, but a few months ago I bought what I thought was a fodder dragon but turns out to be a partially gened unbred G1 with decent colors. If anyone lost this bab and is still looking for him, tell me the price it was listed at back then and I'll return him to you for that price! I'm not going to keep him, but his colors are too nice to throw him at the deities, so up in the AH he goes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61538682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615387/61538682_350.png[/img][/url]
Err... so this is months late apparently, but a few months ago I bought what I thought was a fodder dragon but turns out to be a partially gened unbred G1 with decent colors. If anyone lost this bab and is still looking for him, tell me the price it was listed at back then and I'll return him to you for that price! I'm not going to keep him, but his colors are too nice to throw him at the deities, so up in the AH he goes.
61538682_350.png
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 842 843