Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 837 838
yesterday i bought a valuable coli 'boss' for a fraction of its worth. with a receipt i'm willing to return/settle if the prices match up.
yesterday i bought a valuable coli 'boss' for a fraction of its worth. with a receipt i'm willing to return/settle if the prices match up.
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
Hi! I bought a mispriced old RoR item c: Willing to return if you have the receipt of the trade, can identify what the item is, and can correctly state the price it was sold!
Hi! I bought a mispriced old RoR item c: Willing to return if you have the receipt of the trade, can identify what the item is, and can correctly state the price it was sold!
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
I just bought some unhatched Nocturne eggs for way below their value. I've emailed the person I thought I remembered was the seller, but in case I got it wrong I'm posting here as well. Will need to see proof of the sale but will then return the eggs for what I paid for them.
I just bought some unhatched Nocturne eggs for way below their value. I've emailed the person I thought I remembered was the seller, but in case I got it wrong I'm posting here as well. Will need to see proof of the sale but will then return the eggs for what I paid for them.
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
snagged a 6-digit, level 7 mirror girl for super cheap! if it's your dragon, send me a pm with proof/ah receipt and i'll send a cr back asap.

if nobody replies by the end of starfall, i'll probably end up keeping her.
snagged a 6-digit, level 7 mirror girl for super cheap! if it's your dragon, send me a pm with proof/ah receipt and i'll send a cr back asap.

if nobody replies by the end of starfall, i'll probably end up keeping her.
globules.png
Heya! I bought a bunch of Ambushes for super cheap yesterday. If you can tell me for how much I bought them (and how many, if you remember), then I'll return it to you in exchange for the amount I spent to buy them.
Heya! I bought a bunch of Ambushes for super cheap yesterday. If you can tell me for how much I bought them (and how many, if you remember), then I'll return it to you in exchange for the amount I spent to buy them.
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
just picked up an xxx seafoam imp for 500 treasure that might have been a misprice. if it's yours, please pm me with proof and i'll send it right over.
just picked up an xxx seafoam imp for 500 treasure that might have been a misprice. if it's yours, please pm me with proof and i'll send it right over.
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
Someone's probably laughing over the fact that they snapped up my ice sprite for 2,738t, not gems.
Someone's probably laughing over the fact that they snapped up my ice sprite for 2,738t, not gems.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Found a usermade skin for 1500 treasure instead of gems, let me know what it is/send a screenshot and I'll send it back
Found a usermade skin for 1500 treasure instead of gems, let me know what it is/send a screenshot and I'll send it back
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Just bought a "Accent: Starfall Flowerfall" for way too cheap. Show me a screenshot of your AH Recent History within 24 hours from now, and I'll return it to you at the price I bought it.

Just bought a "Accent: Starfall Flowerfall" for way too cheap. Show me a screenshot of your AH Recent History within 24 hours from now, and I'll return it to you at the price I bought it.

vcT7HRl.png jHrDE6K.png -
Free-to-Use
Arcane House
Cup Cacti!

Click -->
5D5fofG.png
I just purchased some Pyrite Pauldrons at a significant discount. Message me, and I'm happy to return them.
I just purchased some Pyrite Pauldrons at a significant discount. Message me, and I'm happy to return them.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 837 838