Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Spectrum Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hey, I wanted to follow-up on this with a suggestion. Have you considered generating a hyperlink so that people can quickly revisit a particular color pairing? Like, make a link with all the color variables in the URL so that your script can $_GET it? Was talking to my friend about your page and I think that would be a biiiiig help.
Hey, I wanted to follow-up on this with a suggestion. Have you considered generating a hyperlink so that people can quickly revisit a particular color pairing? Like, make a link with all the color variables in the URL so that your script can $_GET it? Was talking to my friend about your page and I think that would be a biiiiig help.
Thank you for making this !! i wished i found out about this last night when i was making up the breeding pairs with the color ranges XD.

will defo use this from now on :3
Thank you for making this !! i wished i found out about this last night when i was making up the breeding pairs with the color ranges XD.

will defo use this from now on :3
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
This is much more useful than clicking the preview feature. Thank you!
This is much more useful than clicking the preview feature. Thank you!
Very helpful, thank you! Using it, I've decided that maybe the color range of my progenitor and her random mate won't be so bad after all, though their tertiary options are limited to bluescale. The color wheel is a handy reference but being able to actually see all of the options laid out is so much better.
Very helpful, thank you! Using it, I've decided that maybe the color range of my progenitor and her random mate won't be so bad after all, though their tertiary options are limited to bluescale. The color wheel is a handy reference but being able to actually see all of the options laid out is so much better.
Eek!! Bookmarking these!! Thank you sooo much! It's gonna be so useful for mate searching! *u*
Eek!! Bookmarking these!! Thank you sooo much! It's gonna be so useful for mate searching! *u*
The last time I saw anything about a dragon generator, it came back that it was against the ToU.

@Peixes, read Undel's response here.
The last time I saw anything about a dragon generator, it came back that it was against the ToU.

@Peixes, read Undel's response here.
coffee. need coffee.
@Arkke Hmmm well it's written entirely in Javascript and my Ajax skills are a little rusty but I could give it a try? That one might take a while though.

@twitchy An admin is free to come correct me but I saw the generator they are referring to and it was actually generating dragon images, not just a list of colors. It basically looked exactly like when you go to do breeding and it lists out a couple possible offspring, etc. All mine does is generate a list of colors based on some other colors, and they gave us that list on the official tumblr.
@Arkke Hmmm well it's written entirely in Javascript and my Ajax skills are a little rusty but I could give it a try? That one might take a while though.

@twitchy An admin is free to come correct me but I saw the generator they are referring to and it was actually generating dragon images, not just a list of colors. It basically looked exactly like when you go to do breeding and it lists out a couple possible offspring, etc. All mine does is generate a list of colors based on some other colors, and they gave us that list on the official tumblr.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes, I operate off of "better safe than sorry." My apologies if all is well.
@Peixes, I operate off of "better safe than sorry." My apologies if all is well.
coffee. need coffee.
@Peixes
Just used to predict the babies of my future pair! Such a handy tool!
@Peixes
Just used to predict the babies of my future pair! Such a handy tool!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@twitchy I understand! It's definitely a different scenario, I took that into account when I made it, but if they do want me to take it down I will.
@twitchy I understand! It's definitely a different scenario, I took that into account when I made it, but if they do want me to take it down I will.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12