Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Spectrum Generator
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Amazing tool, I was looking for this! Thanks <3
Amazing tool, I was looking for this! Thanks <3
@Peixes Trying to remember, not seeing anything in the Encyclopedia at a glance so I probably found the info on the tumblr. Still looking for the source but I&#039;m pretty confident that&#039;s how it goes (though I admit my language to explain it is probably not the original, because it&#039;s late and my English gets... creative... at the best of times when explaining.)

@titian Glad to help! If I can cite my source I&#039;ll feel even better about it....

And I almost forgot: THIS TOOL IS AMAZING THANK YOU. The other one linked? ALSO AMAZING THANK YOU.

[EDIT]: Tumblr yielded the colorwheel! But nothing about the hatchies. Suspicion rising that I read it somewhere on these very forums?

[EDIT2]: rudimentary google fails me. Still pretty sure the "shortest distance" rule holds because the only alternative would involve gender bias and I distinctly do not remember gender bias being involved but y&#039;know other people who are not me and actually have research skills can look now. Sleep time! *faceplant*
@Peixes Trying to remember, not seeing anything in the Encyclopedia at a glance so I probably found the info on the tumblr. Still looking for the source but I&#039;m pretty confident that&#039;s how it goes (though I admit my language to explain it is probably not the original, because it&#039;s late and my English gets... creative... at the best of times when explaining.)

@titian Glad to help! If I can cite my source I&#039;ll feel even better about it....

And I almost forgot: THIS TOOL IS AMAZING THANK YOU. The other one linked? ALSO AMAZING THANK YOU.

[EDIT]: Tumblr yielded the colorwheel! But nothing about the hatchies. Suspicion rising that I read it somewhere on these very forums?

[EDIT2]: rudimentary google fails me. Still pretty sure the "shortest distance" rule holds because the only alternative would involve gender bias and I distinctly do not remember gender bias being involved but y&#039;know other people who are not me and actually have research skills can look now. Sleep time! *faceplant*
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@Wobblegong I&#039;ll look around too, if I can find one way or another all I have to do is change a 34 to a 33 ;D ALSO YOU&#039;RE WELCOME and you should post your thanks for the other one in their thread if you have not already!!
@Wobblegong I&#039;ll look around too, if I can find one way or another all I have to do is change a 34 to a 33 ;D ALSO YOU&#039;RE WELCOME and you should post your thanks for the other one in their thread if you have not already!!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes Gave in and posted a plea for aid finding a source/getting a new one in the help forum. Keep an eye on it maybe! Or let me keep an eye on it and post back here when/if there&#039;s a useful reply, I&#039;ll probably be hovering over it until someone can answer this.
@Peixes Gave in and posted a plea for aid finding a source/getting a new one in the help forum. Keep an eye on it maybe! Or let me keep an eye on it and post back here when/if there&#039;s a useful reply, I&#039;ll probably be hovering over it until someone can answer this.
@Wobblegong Thanks! I commented over there too.

And right now I&#039;m working on implementing some other neat stuff which will probably go up tonight or tomorrow.
@Wobblegong Thanks! I commented over there too.

And right now I&#039;m working on implementing some other neat stuff which will probably go up tonight or tomorrow.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes Ooh, I love neat stuff! Very interested in whatever it may be, I&#039;ll be watching.
@Peixes Ooh, I love neat stuff! Very interested in whatever it may be, I&#039;ll be watching.
I love this so much e.e Thank you! It makes finding mates so much easier.
I love this so much e.e Thank you! It makes finding mates so much easier.
Aww boo I was working on my own @_@ [img]http://i.imgur.com/YnAyHjD.png[/img] Heh, guess I can stop now. ^-^; I suppose the major difference is the one I was working on creates actual images that you can right click and save... but screen captures are just as easy.
Aww boo I was working on my own @_@

YnAyHjD.png

Heh, guess I can stop now. ^-^;

I suppose the major difference is the one I was working on creates actual images that you can right click and save... but screen captures are just as easy.
@Moof Hey, if you finish building one that lets you save the colors as an image, I&#039;ll use it! I&#039;m happy to have all these different generators so that people can choose which one they like best, or use each one depending on when they need it.
@Moof Hey, if you finish building one that lets you save the colors as an image, I&#039;ll use it! I&#039;m happy to have all these different generators so that people can choose which one they like best, or use each one depending on when they need it.
@wobblegong

I guess since I&#039;ve gotten this far I might as well. Mine probably won&#039;t be as pretty, though. xD
@wobblegong

I guess since I&#039;ve gotten this far I might as well. Mine probably won&#039;t be as pretty, though. xD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12