Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Spectrum Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[color=red][b]THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. The site still is. Just not this thread![/b][/color] --- I've actually seen two or three of these floating around (right now there's one below this) and I didn't know if it would be okay to post on the forums or if we'd get in trouble, but I've also programmed up a little generator to help with breeding decisions on the fly. Since we're showing off our toys and all ;D It's [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/]here[/url] (and also in my signature). I made it with the intend of screencapping and using it in my breeding post and I've added an option to toggle borders on the colors. (With the exception of white, which will always have a border so that it can be seen.) Let me know if you see any issues or if there's anything you think could improve it! I was actually thinking of updating it so that the spectrums will change as you change the color wheel but I wasn't sure how helpful that would actually be. ---- [b][i][size=5]Update 6/15/2014[/size][/i][/b] At long last! The new version is released. [b]Changes:[/b] - Tons of cosmetic changes, including color borders, drop down menu styling, and site layout. - The oft-requested image generator! Note that these images cannot be hotlinked-- not just that I don't want them to be, but that it is not actually possible. Please save your images. - Parent names, if they are entered, can now be saved in the generated URL. If no name is entered, no name will be saved/loaded. Both names must be entered. - A link to the [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/old/]old version[/url] has been added to the menu. Any URLs you have will still work with the new version, however if you would like to link to the old version instead, you will need to change your links: [quote name="CurrentURL"]http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=5,27,55,50,11,62,1[/quote] [quote name="ChangeTo"]http://fr.fintastic.net/old/?id=5,27,55,50,11,62,1[/quote] [b]This is if you want to use the old version of the site only.[/b] Still working on other stuff as time permits, which includes toggling between dark and light color schemes, color bars that are equal width (so primary, secondary, and tertiary will all be the same width, regardless of how many colors are in them) and saving settings.
THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. The site still is. Just not this thread!

---
I've actually seen two or three of these floating around (right now there's one below this) and I didn't know if it would be okay to post on the forums or if we'd get in trouble, but I've also programmed up a little generator to help with breeding decisions on the fly. Since we're showing off our toys and all ;D

It's here (and also in my signature).

I made it with the intend of screencapping and using it in my breeding post and I've added an option to toggle borders on the colors. (With the exception of white, which will always have a border so that it can be seen.)

Let me know if you see any issues or if there's anything you think could improve it! I was actually thinking of updating it so that the spectrums will change as you change the color wheel but I wasn't sure how helpful that would actually be.

----

Update 6/15/2014

At long last! The new version is released.

Changes:
- Tons of cosmetic changes, including color borders, drop down menu styling, and site layout.
- The oft-requested image generator! Note that these images cannot be hotlinked-- not just that I don't want them to be, but that it is not actually possible. Please save your images.
- Parent names, if they are entered, can now be saved in the generated URL. If no name is entered, no name will be saved/loaded. Both names must be entered.
- A link to the old version has been added to the menu. Any URLs you have will still work with the new version, however if you would like to link to the old version instead, you will need to change your links:

This is if you want to use the old version of the site only.

Still working on other stuff as time permits, which includes toggling between dark and light color schemes, color bars that are equal width (so primary, secondary, and tertiary will all be the same width, regardless of how many colors are in them) and saving settings.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Very shiny!
Very shiny!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
This is super helpful!! *___*
This is super helpful!! *___*
omfgdogs.gif
Oh man, this is great. It so much more convenient than the color wheel, and I can just printscreen / copy paste the results for thread usage.

Super thanks! This is amazing! :)
Oh man, this is great. It so much more convenient than the color wheel, and I can just printscreen / copy paste the results for thread usage.

Super thanks! This is amazing! :)
67851.png
I use this so much! Thank you very much for making it, bb. ♥
I use this so much! Thank you very much for making it, bb. ♥
HELLO HI I'M DEE I like to make hard breeding projects for myself
@mek Dragons do like shiny things...

@Plague Glad to help!

@Vintrove Thank YOU! You should check out the other one that's a few posts down atm, cause theirs is really good too.

@dee Hueheheh you're welcome!! ♥
@mek Dragons do like shiny things...

@Plague Glad to help!

@Vintrove Thank YOU! You should check out the other one that's a few posts down atm, cause theirs is really good too.

@dee Hueheheh you're welcome!! ♥
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Cool! This is a very useful tool. Thank you for sharing! :)
Cool! This is a very useful tool. Thank you for sharing! :)
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
.....thank..you..so much :3 so much easier than using the colour wheel!
.....thank..you..so much :3 so much easier than using the colour wheel!
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
This is great! I'm bookmarking this for future use uvu
This is great! I'm bookmarking this for future use uvu
iZL3f1a.png
Totally bookmarked this! Awesome!
Totally bookmarked this! Awesome!
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12