Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Spectrum Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Chris shared this over in Skype; I love it! helped me pick out three sets of pairs for future breeding. :3
Chris shared this over in Skype; I love it! helped me pick out three sets of pairs for future breeding. :3
NHzYzMb.png
@Peixes
*sniff* This one has a lack of Maize love as well if Maize is one of the chosen colors. Poor Benjamin is going to start thinking his Wings are undesirable. :P
@Peixes
*sniff* This one has a lack of Maize love as well if Maize is one of the chosen colors. Poor Benjamin is going to start thinking his Wings are undesirable. :P
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Arkke Oh god I would LOVE a proper API... I know there was a site that was doing that for a little while but they took it down.

@AndiGreyScale Glad it could help, that's exactly why I made it! :D

@Salmastryon What problem are you having with Maize? It is there it's just very light, I may change it to default to borders and then you can turn them off...
@Arkke Oh god I would LOVE a proper API... I know there was a site that was doing that for a little while but they took it down.

@AndiGreyScale Glad it could help, that's exactly why I made it! :D

@Salmastryon What problem are you having with Maize? It is there it's just very light, I may change it to default to borders and then you can turn them off...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes
It totally blends in and disappears on my screen. I can sorta see it now that you mention it and if I put my face closer to the screen.
@Peixes
It totally blends in and disappears on my screen. I can sorta see it now that you mention it and if I put my face closer to the screen.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Yeah... I'll have to poke at it more tomorrow! It's just about my bedtime.
Yeah... I'll have to poke at it more tomorrow! It's just about my bedtime.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Oooh, thanks for this! This palette seems like one of the most user friendly ones I've come across so far. I love how it's just clean, simple, but still super effective. :D
Oooh, thanks for this! This palette seems like one of the most user friendly ones I've come across so far. I love how it's just clean, simple, but still super effective. :D

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
Definitely love this! It's very useful to see all the color options laid out rather than trying to imagine them in your head with the color wheel!
Definitely love this! It's very useful to see all the color options laid out rather than trying to imagine them in your head with the color wheel!
Thank you for making this, it is very convenient!
Thank you for making this, it is very convenient!
This might just be the best thing ever oh god thank you
This might just be the best thing ever oh god thank you
nudX0O8.png
Thank you for this glorious generator O.O
This makes it so much easier :)
Thank you for this glorious generator O.O
This makes it so much easier :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12